• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

how do you relax your tired muscles???

Zara Daniels

Gold Member
lol Happy so do i although after a long soak in the bath i love a good massage- the happy ending for me would be to sleep for 12hours solid!

JaniTomas

Bronze Member
Once we asked fitness trainer about when the same has finally stop aching muscles after each workout. But he said that if you're doing it right, it is easy to delayed onset muscle soreness will always be present, as it is a sign that you really give your muscles an extra load and climbed up another step.

But, sometimes, instead of a pleasant, slightly pulling sensation in the muscles we get a terrible pain that prevents us to function normally. When even longer just by the thought that you need to go down the stairs, it hurts.

Someone advised to go to the sauna and stretch your muscles hardened. Someone advised to go for a massage. Some people prefer to arrange a so-called regenerative jogging in an easy pace, to disperse the blood and remove unpleasant pain in the muscles.

Happy2

Legend Member
Once we asked fitness trainer about when the same has finally stop aching muscles after each workout. But he said that if you're doing it right, it is easy to delayed onset muscle soreness will always be present, as it is a sign that you really give your muscles an extra load and climbed up another step.

But, sometimes, instead of a pleasant, slightly pulling sensation in the muscles we get a terrible pain that prevents us to function normally. When even longer just by the thought that you need to go down the stairs, it hurts.

Someone advised to go to the sauna and stretch your muscles hardened. Someone advised to go for a massage. Some people prefer to arrange a so-called regenerative jogging in an easy pace, to disperse the blood and remove unpleasant pain in the muscles.
Me I curl up into a ball and do the drinkers promise
Never again never again