• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How Do You Keep Fit and Healthy?

stovo82

Diamond Member
I follow advice from my favourite Youtuber, Wes Watson and I work out every day because there is no rest day in prison.
Work outs builds physical and mental toughness and help towards becoming jacked.
Doing push ups, sit ups, squats, burpees and you can make equipment out of stuff for cheap weights.
There are no excuses in prison and no excuses in life!
I have watched a lot of Wes Watson's videos on Youtube and I believe in every word he says.

Last edited:

eagle83

Silver Member
Last couple of years have been terrible for me because of injury, torn rotator cuff, torn ACL and last year when I was getting back into running a back injury/sciatica issue.

Getting back into it slowly, riding to work 3 days a week (30km round trip), some walking, light running and some gym work.

Looking forward to building up my fitness this year and staying away from the physio office!

S

SilverSurfer44

I gave up running years ago, Issues started as calf pain, then major hip pain, which after I got fixed, feet pain multiple sites. Joined the retired club, the quess might long, running is just so hard on my body and others.