How do i right a review for langtrees.com.au directory sight

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
CaseyDee when looking at an advertiser's ad on Langtrees.com just below the photo gallery is a 'Reviews' tab.

Clicking on that tab brings up written reviews of that advertiser.

Scroll down to the bottom of the reviews and click on the blue 'Leave Review' tab then write your review.

Once posted it needs checking before it is seen on the advertiser's ad.

If any trouble or concerns message me for assistance. If I am unsure I'll redirect to another staff member.
IMG_2667.jpeg
IMG_2666.jpeg

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The client must register his own account, if they need privacy they can use yours but you must declare Mike using my log in pass him the phone to type the review. Men write differently than woman and easy yo pick. We were allowing clients to write a review on paper, but I noticed the receptionist were changing some words to plump it and they looked fake.

Casey Delicious

Casey Delicious
Gold Member
CaseyDee when looking at an advertiser's ad on Langtrees.com just below the photo gallery is a 'Reviews' tab.

Clicking on that tab brings up written reviews of that advertiser.

Scroll down to the bottom of the reviews and click on the blue 'Leave Review' tab then write your review.

Once posted it needs checking before it is seen on the advertiser's ad.

If any trouble or concerns message me for assistance. If I am unsure I'll redirect to another staff member.

Casey Delicious

Casey Delicious
Gold Member
The client must register his own account, if they need privacy they can use yours but you must declare Mike using my log in pass him the phone to type the review. Men write differently than woman and easy yo pick. We were allowing clients to write a review on paper, but I noticed the receptionist were changing some words to plump it and they looked fake.
Mrs langtrees I was referring to me doing a review as an advertiser
As for the clients they can Wright there own review, it's just getting them to do it, that's on me.
I really do need to fix up my add as was looking at others, "I'm like OMG Casey, you're really lost my ways"
Thank you for yr advice the other, I appreciate the time you gave to share it with me.
After 6 years of having everyone, telling me how I hv to do things, witch there advice I wouldn't take on board for a second, Since the day I started in this industry 2003 only 1 person to tell me what to do that was my Madame.
Thank you so Kindly đź’“

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member