How do girls keep their Vaginas clean and smelling fresh while at work

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
All Vaginas have different smells and trust me, girls, the smell is a part of it but maintaining hygiene is important at all times,
so the least you can do is wash them daily and every time you had a customer visiting you.

1660197350661.png
All girls I think will agree to my point.
But here's a few ideas that can help you -
  • Wash your genitals regularly (once or twice a day).
  • Wear clean, comfortable underwear (preferably made out of cotton).
  • Do not rinse/douche the area inside your vagina unless prescribed by a health care provider.
  • Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
  • Keep track of your discharge and get regular checkups by a gynecologist.
  • Have food that make your vagina smell better

Researchers suggest that your diet can change the microflora in your vagina. Some people wonder, are there foods that make your vagina smell bad sometimes? Eating certain products changes the acidity level of the microflora responsible for the smell of your vagina. Foods with a strong odor can also cause odor changes in the vagina. Spices, smoked foods, onion, garlic, broccoli, asparagus, and coffee are all on the list of foods that can sometimes change the smell of your vagina. Eating an excessive amount of meat, dairy products, and alcohol can also make the vagina smell strong and sour. On the other hand, citrus fruits (e.g., oranges and grapefruits) can make the smell and taste of vaginal fluids sweeter.

Last edited:

Andy IT

Andy
Diamond Member
Don't be hesitant to get to know your vagina in all of its scented splendour.
You'll be more ready to react when something goes wrong if you have a deeper understanding of the odours your vagina creates on a daily basis.
After all, our vaginas provide us with so many lovely benefits.
It's high time we began to comprehend what they actually stand for.

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
All Vaginas have different smells and trust me, girls, the smell is a part of it but maintaining hygiene is important at all times,
so the least you can do is wash them daily and every time you had a customer visiting you.

View attachment 142607
All girls I think will agree to my point.
But here's a few ideas that can help you -
  • Wash your genitals regularly (once or twice a day).
  • Wear clean, comfortable underwear (preferably made out of cotton).
  • Do not rinse/douche the area inside your vagina unless prescribed by a health care provider.
  • Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
  • Keep track of your discharge and get regular checkups by a gynecologist.
  • Have food that make your vagina smell better

Researchers suggest that your diet can change the microflora in your vagina. Some people wonder, are there foods that make your vagina smell bad sometimes? Eating certain products changes the acidity level of the microflora responsible for the smell of your vagina. Foods with a strong odor can also cause odor changes in the vagina. Spices, smoked foods, onion, garlic, broccoli, asparagus, and coffee are all on the list of foods that can sometimes change the smell of your vagina. Eating an excessive amount of meat, dairy products, and alcohol can also make the vagina smell strong and sour. On the other hand, citrus fruits (e.g., oranges and grapefruits) can make the smell and taste of vaginal fluids sweeter.

Amazing!

Polly Lee

Polly ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Legend Member
Rather than using normal water, you can use hot water to clean your genital area. It will help you remove 70% of bacteria ๐Ÿ˜
1)Urinating just after intercourse.
2)Only use a mild, fragrance-free soap on the vagina.
3)Changing underwear on a daily basis, or when it becomes sweaty or filthy.
4)Unscented products should be used to wash undergarments.
5)showering after exercise because retained sweat might enhance vaginal odor.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I am big on personal hygiene. When working I always shower before and after a client. Plain water on my lady parts and no fragrances of any kind. Even when it comes to laundry detergent and toilet paper. Allow your body time to go knicker less. This gives to vagina time to breathe. Cotton undergarments and no over zealous cleaning it. This I have been guilty of in the past

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson ๐Ÿ’‹
Diamond Member
Yeahโ€ฆ..look, cleaning our little flowers is one thing. The best way to keep it healthy is through diet, you canโ€™t eat and drink junk and expect DATY to taste like strawberries and cream.