How beautiful is China?

1steelrod

Diamond Member
I agree with you. I have not been. But I spend many hours on old mate Mr Google looking through all the different town,s on Google around China. And many other places around the world. But the sheer size of the Chinese population has put more pressure on the natural environment. But still amazing country. I do enjoy being a armchair tourist , The world is an amazing place.

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I agree with you. I have not been. But I spend many hours on old mate Mr Google looking through all the different town,s on Google around China. And many other places around the world. But the sheer size of the Chinese population has put more pressure on the natural environment. But still amazing country. I do enjoy being a armchair tourist , The world is an amazing place.
True :D

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
Okay so basically you mean you are friends with google for a long time is that?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
The censorship and control in China would deter me visiting there. Given the Covid 19 situation currently. It could be some years before tourists return there

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Yeah I kinda heard that and very tensed too about it :D
We here in Australia are concerned about China. They are our biggest threat. Our armed services have been on increased alert for some time now. The situation with Tawine and how close they are to us. Now that the Zero Covid strategy has come to an end. And the sheer size of their population. We can expect to see similar to India. With the massive Covid 19 deaths

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
We here in Australia are concerned about China. They are our biggest threat. Our armed services have been on increased alert for some time now. The situation with Tawine and how close they are to us. Now that the Zero Covid strategy has come to an end. And the sheer size of their population. We can expect to see similar to India. With the massive Covid 19 deaths
Yes true there is an immediate need to resolve these issues. But as of now the current situation in Kolkata is decent.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Yes true there is an immediate need to resolve these issues. But as of now the current situation in Kolkata is decent.
That is great to hear. The India IT team is always in my thoughts. I feel the decision to make the antivirals available in India was a big turning point
We have not heard anything in the news about how things are going there in India

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
That is great to hear. The India IT team is always in my thoughts. I feel the decision to make the antivirals available in India was a big turning point
We have not heard anything in the news about how things are going there in India
Sometimes I feel like not believing in the news I hear in India cause even after the virus was diminished to its basic state , I heard a lot of deaths around . I hear them cause they are what validate me as I go ahead.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
@Dino Joe I read news from a variety of sources. Mainstream media only report what they are told to. Or what forms a set agenda. I use both Youtube and Twitter for news. I find I get a broader view of what is actually happening in the world. Just because something is in the news, doesn't mean its true. Critical thinking is the key

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
@Dino Joe I read news from a variety of sources. Mainstream media only report what they are told to. Or what forms a set agenda. I use both Youtube and Twitter for news. I find I get a broader view of what is actually happening in the world. Just because something is in the news, doesn't mean its true. Critical thinking is the key
Yeah I agree

Leroysane

Gold Member
China is beautiful. I've been there once but for 6 weeks. People take shots at their rules and censorship. Guess what though, that's what the powers that be are trying to turn Australia into. We aren't resisting as much as I'd like us to 🙃