• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Hottest 100.... ;)

Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
Today is the day, we finally got to see the Triple J Hottest 100 of the DECADE!!!!

What do you think about what they chose? I would have put the Arctic Monkeys up the top, but what do you think? Any songs that missed the cut that should have been included? Or any songs you think have absolutely no place on the list? I would love to do a booking and listen through the entire playlist - Darwin music lovers hit me up :D

Katherine

Reception @DarwinLangtrees
Silver Member
Today is the day, we finally got to see the Triple J Hottest 100 of the DECADE!!!!

What do you think about what they chose? I would have put the Arctic Monkeys up the top, but what do you think? Any songs that missed the cut that should have been included? Or any songs you think have absolutely no place on the list? I would love to do a booking and listen through the entire playlist - Darwin music lovers hit me up :D

😻😻

Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
Some great tunes and some great memories.
May be a good playlist for those stuck at home.
Absolutely loved the entire countdown ! Great.memories and loved partying to each and every one! LOVE Tame Impala πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

It is crazy how much almost every song is connected to a specific memory hey! Hell of a throwback! :D

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
......Pretty sure neither of them were released in the last decade...

No released in the 1970's and still popular today, Will Tame Impala be popular in 2024... or 2026.. but Pink Floyd will..