Hotels in Perth

Stacey Heart

Harper Heart
Gold Member
Had an amazing weekend at the Ritz for my birthday. Their Customer service is unmatched by any of the other hotels in Perth, they upgraded my room when they found out it was my birthday and sent up a bottle of Moët and a chocolate cake. I spent the day in bed Sunday and they looked after me with amazing room service and a big bubble bath!

where is your favourite place to stay and why?

Attachments

• A56B2B28-29E3-4795-9D4F-AD409CA662E0.jpeg
    A56B2B28-29E3-4795-9D4F-AD409CA662E0.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 6C84DD38-BD85-4D3F-A5FB-BE4265D5DCAF.jpeg
    6C84DD38-BD85-4D3F-A5FB-BE4265D5DCAF.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 94FA5704-3B12-43C9-87AE-54290BED1546.jpeg
    94FA5704-3B12-43C9-87AE-54290BED1546.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 129

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
Had an amazing weekend at the Ritz for my birthday. Their Customer service is unmatched by any of the other hotels in Perth, they upgraded my room when they found out it was my birthday and sent up a bottle of Moët and a chocolate cake. I spent the day in bed Sunday and they looked after me with amazing room service and a big bubble bath!

Happy Birthday Miss

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Happy Birthday Stacey, looked like a lovely room and great view.

Years ago I treated myself to a presidential room at the Hyatt for my birthday but didn’t get the service you received. I did enjoy the huge spa bath and a Moët bought by myself.

Next time I’ll try the Ritz.

D

Deleted member 49173

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stacey ..

I do hope that the AC worked well .. you look SOO 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member

Happy Birthday Stacey.
GD

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Happy Belated Birthday 🥳 xx

Toofierce

Gold Member
Club rooms at the Hyatt. Gives you access to their club lounge (open 24/7) is exceptional.
But that was before Covid, now it’s the no 1 Covid hotel so I’m about remis to go there

John Smithl

Legend Member
Club rooms at the Hyatt. Gives you access to their club lounge (open 24/7) is exceptional.
But that was before Covid, now it’s the no 1 Covid hotel so I’m about remis to go there
I stayed there in January and was on the 9th floor with the atrium roof above, 40°C outside and a poorly functioning air-conditioning system. Very uncomfortable. The normal club room was closed, and the ground floor area was used instead. The astroturf around the pool could be used as a barbecue.
Staff said only two floors were being used for covid quarantine; they were lying, floors two to eight were being used. I don't like being lied to.
Needless to say, left early with no intention to return. Rant over...

Toofierce

Gold Member
I stayed there in January and was on the 9th floor with the atrium roof above, 40°C outside and a poorly functioning air-conditioning system. Very uncomfortable. The normal club room was closed, and the ground floor area was used instead. The astroturf around the pool could be used as a barbecue.
Staff said only two floors were being used for covid quarantine; they were lying, floors two to eight were being used. I don't like being lied to.
Needless to say, left early with no intention to return. Rant over...
Thanks for the update. Will definitely give that a miss.