• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Hot Moments

T

Tania Admin

Say for example, your wife/husband/partner had been eating delicious wasabi peas, would you be willing to allow them to have some ummmm, oral exploratory fun with your ummm body ;) ? It's all about new experiences right? Introducing new sensations, right? lol Or is that just Evil lol ;)

N

Naughty Thoughts

Well, um, for example, if that was to happen then I am sure that um the sensation would be ... invigorating? Yeah, lets go with that. Hypothetically. Or so I heard. From a friend. Who read it on the internet.

P

Perth boy

I would give it a go.

Cannot be any worse that Vicks vapor rub as a lib doing anal. She never forgiven me on that one.

Happy2

Legend Member
I would give it a go.

Cannot be any worse that Vicks vapor rub as a lib doing anal. She never forgiven me on that one.

Cant say that I blame her PB But with these cold winter nights lately it would certainly warm your lovely lady up

C

Contrarian

If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, why do grown up women taste of anchovy? So I've been told.

Happy2

Legend Member
What is required is the ability to buy "Joke"frangers Instead of the outside flavoured with Vanilla Maybe a dab of deep heat on the inside

The angry wife of the local prankster could have a great time So to the advertising people I would love to hear the slogans

Get the warmth back into your relationship

Warm the cockles of his heart well his cock anyway

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I would give it a go.

you bad bad bad boy...lol...talking about pushing the hot rod through a blowhole...thRobin

Tania, try garlic, the aroma is just invigorating.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Don't go oral after an eclipse mint original..........honestly......mmmmmm how shall I say mmmmmm not very invigorating.......and not one of the 'have to do' sensations........unless you like the tabasco treatment ;)

R.xxxxxxx