• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Hot, Hot, Hot,,,,p.s. Who won the footy?

Benny

Gold Member
Hello this is my first post from china Hohhot ,and its bloody hot,can you tell me who won the footy,cheer benben

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
OMG.........Ben........I can't believe you are on the forum from China. Don't you have better things to do???????
By the way.....Sues birthday this Saturday (I think) ;)

Hope you are all good. Let us know how your boys are doing.

R.xxxxxxxx

L

Langtrees VIP 6

Hello this is my first post from china Hohhot ,and its bloody hot,can you tell me who won the footy,cheer benben

Hey Ben.. Drink lots of water, I hope your enjoying yourself.

Have you got my stone yet..?

Benny

Gold Member
Natacha I haven't forgotten you I got it from a monk,the boys are are going great,there treating us like kings here were training and fighting that's all there is to do,can't wait to eat western food again there's no place like home,were travelling to different provinces every 2 day,very different way of life here not like home that's for sure ,see you lovely sweethearts when back oh and Miss Sue wold love the broomsticks here

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
"oh and Miss Sue wold love the broomsticks here"...........hi BenBen.......is it right hand riding over there or left hand riding?

;)