Hmmm..... Here's a thought!

Shamaine

Silver Member
if i could get away with it i'd just like to wear undies every where, unfortunately theirs a line, love the togs, togs togs, undies add, if your've seen it, shouldnt be just restricted to your house or the beach:hilarious: FREEDOM

Reg074

Bronze Member
Why do guys wear pants amd we wear skirts? Always thought that men did not need any more tightness around their groin area than is currently the deal! WTF? I now know that the Scots got it right with kilts and going regimental! FREEDOM!!!
Well I'm not Scottish but if they'd let me I'd run around but naked"Free Willy) lol

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Historically in the sixth century BC The first pair of pants were made with the idea to support riding of horses as it was difficult to ride horses in long robes and other heavy fabrics.
The comfort they provided from extended periods on horseback made trousers a practical choice.
Initially trousers were made mostly to be worn by people on war/ armies of the kings.

Imagine the poor men's balls and cock riding horses in battle wearing only a loin cloth. It would be a bit painful

Brenda Driver VIP Perth

Diamond Member
Have you checked out Finlay Wilson who does Kilted Yoga, see him on you tube or he has his book and a calender, he's from my home town, and certainly get's your mind working overtime when you see him in his poses. As I said before, nothing beats a man in a kilt.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Have you checked out Finlay Wilson who does Kilted Yoga, see him on you tube or he has his book and a calender, he's from my home town, and certainly get's your mind working overtime when you see him in his poses. As I said before, nothing beats a man in a kilt.

He looks Scottish, you a Scot not friends. lol