HiV and it's orgins

A

Annoyance

Hey guys was surfing the net and being curious wondered how HiV came about, as someone way back told me it's because someone decided to have sex with monkeys. But won't the spread be contained if that man only slept with the women around him? So I decided to do abit of digging.

After reading this sentence felt abit like a conspiracy...
It is not yet explained why only four HIV groups (HIV-1 groups M and O, and HIV-2 groups A and B) spread considerably in human populations, despite bushmeat practices being widespread in Central and West Africa, and the resulting human SIV infections being common.
It also remains unexplained why all epidemic HIV groups emerged in humans nearly simultaneously, and only in the 20th century, despite very old human exposure to SIV (a recent phylogenetic study demonstrated that SIV is at least tens of thousands of years old)

So it's originated from Africa and Game meat that was supplied to America and other parts of the world I think, but still to have a jump in increased cases later on in HiV infections in the 20th century. And because of that today we treat everyone we meet as a potential carrier. Curious...

My conclusion is that every country government decided to infect a small population of ppl(health injection to adding game meat to normal meat sales maybe) to stop the immoral sex revolution from happening. As There was an increase in sexual encounters between unmarried adults. Divorce rates were dramatically increasing and marriage rates were significantly decreasing in this time period. The number of unmarried more than doubled from 4.3 million in 1960 to 9.7 million in 1976. Men and women sought to reshape marriage by instilling new institutions of open marriage, mate swapping, swinging, and communal sex. And I bet the influx of HiV cases appeared coincidently at the same time. To deter ppl increasing these acts.

If it wasn't for HiV open relationships, swinger groups & having sex with your next door neighbours wife cause you both wanted to would have been the new age instead of our current reality. High School sex ed would have been different too in being more practical instead of theory and graphic to prepare them for a sexualised society after they passed puberty.

What do you reckon?

Last edited by a moderator: