HI GUYS DO YOU LIKE TO GET STRAIGHT DOWN TO HOT SEX ?

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
I was just wondering what most guys are looking for when they pay for a ladies time ? Do you want to spend most of the time getting down and dirty or do you want a compination of sex & copmanionship & affection. I understand everybody is looking for something different in thier time spent with a lady and i love to adjust to my clients desires & needs.
Would love to how you like to spend your hour or time in longer bookings? XXX

Slugger1

Legend Member
Good question Katrina and as you say everyone is looking for something different to fulfill their needs.

I like to spend a bit of time chatting and getting to know the lady first if I have not seen her before to try and build a connection.

As I am getting on a bit in age I can usually only go one round so I prefer a slow buildup with plenty of foreplay and affection.

Once we help each other to preferably get over the line I then like a cuddle or massage and another chat before our time together is up.

So slow and steady does it for me so that is why I prefer at least a 1 hour booking.

Even though I understand it is a business transaction we are still two people deciding to spend some time together, so it should be enjoyable for both of us.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I agree, "everyone is looking for something different"
For me building a connection and establishing respect is were I like to start.
After that we both decide on the direction of the booking.
But, I am like others here, I am a mature male.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
I was just wondering what most guys are looking for when they pay for a ladies time ? Do you want to spend most of the time getting down and dirty or do you want a compination of sex & copmanionship & affection. I understand everybody is looking for something different in thier time spent with a lady and i love to adjust to my clients desires & needs.

I just want a no hassle transaction and a bit of honesty , if something is annoying say so, you do not have act like every thing I say and do is Fantastic .

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member

Kissing, cuddling, affection mixed in with sex. If its someone new that I'm seeing I like to take a little bit longer to get comfortable with each other so there may be more foreplay and exploring each other.

If I'm going back to see someone I've seen before all the above still applies however I like to spend more time having sex.

I just want a no hassle transaction and a bit of honesty , if something is annoying say so, you do not have act like every thing I say and do is Fantastic .

So much this!