• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Hey Waxenboy Lol Cannot Believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Well I back online had a few puter probs had to re format but up an running again now..Yes I was disappointed too with the way the Eagles played but the Dockers just seem to be more hungry for that ball and 1st Quali rounds this week and they have to play Crows at AAMI and the way the dockers are playing they will proabley beat them just thinking that it could be a Derby grand final oh and wont Melb ppl just luv that...not...Well I will be at the MCG no matter who makes the GF...

Onya deedee your a good sport about the eagles losing both team's deserve where they are on the ladder it should be a good september i hope Go The Dockers:headbang:

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Oh i forgot aswell warren told me before the derby that west coast would wipe there ass's on us.Looked like to me that we did that to the eagles just joking warren i really enjoyed the win hehe.:headbang: :hello:

S

scarface

Sometimes put pride away for the big picture

Well the Eagles had to throw the derby to keep them fresh, it is a common fact. Its all in the big plan .....................

D

DeeDee

you mite be right scarface I cant think of any other reason why it would'nt be ...LOL...

D

DeeDee

Are you off to Sat Nite's game scarface seen a lot of ppl this morning lined up wanting tickets, members tickets went on sale today I didnt bother trying to get one i actually lent my membership card to a friend so they could purchase an extra ticket. I will be content to lay back in my spa with a few beers and watch it live at home and save my money for grand final in Melb..

S

scarface

hey

Yeah i am lucky i am in a box i think, but if not can i share your spa?{i do need a sparring partner he he}perhaps i could be into another box LOL freebie i will bring the moet's

D

DeeDee

A pvt box at the footy hey certainly could watch in style in one of them..LOL

D

DeeDee

Well sacrface did you get to watch the eagles game from a pvt box gee it was a good to watch and eagles got done by a pt and now we gonna have 2 semi's here next week Dockers and Dee's and Eagles and well dunno yet depends you wins outta the pies and doggies i personally would like to see the doggies win...Funny Game this footy is... oh but a great game it is..Dunno who to predict for the grand final now time will only tell..

Status
Not open for further replies.