• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Hey Waxenboy Lol Cannot Believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeeDee

WELL WELL CUM ON HERE SCOTTIE ALL WEEK AN NOTHING ABOUT THIS WEEKS DERBY LOL....

well just leave it to me then LOL this Sunday BIG GAME bigger than the first Derby earlier in the season this week the biggest Derby ever... and an eagles home game so I will be there with bells on Did you manage to get a ticket to the game ?????

GOOOOOOO EAGLES

D

DeeDee

Come On

COME ON WAXENBOY not even a bit of a stir up here LOL about the Derby...

sioxie

Foundation Member
Go the freo boyz.....and Chris Connolly.....

Hey Dee u are very lucky to b goin....Wax u haven't said if u are going as well?? We should have organised a post game commiseration/celebratory drink for the unlucky losers/victors (delete which ever does not apply) LOL.....

D

DeeDee

Yer sioxie lucky I am an Eagles member and its there home game cause I have heard some ppl have paid up to 400$ for a ticket to go ..I am counting down now to Melb and going to grand final I dunno what I would do without my footy LOL dont often hear a woman saying that LOL..

S

SeraSera

Go DOCKERS but go the EAGLES aswell

D'oh

i hate it when it comes to Derby's cos I barrack for the Dockers & the Eagles, purely based on aesthetics rather than the game, cos i dont know anything about it, im a KIWI and am a rugby fan..

But am hot for Chris Judd, followed by Paul Medhurst, Daniel Kerr and Matt Pavlich and Des Hedland..

Mmmm damn i like footbal :headbang: :headbang:

Go BOYZ!!!

Bad Bobby

Bad Bobby
Foundation Member
Go Eagles. I think we have the usual bet on dont we scott. Got to try and win this one as you are 2 up on me now. Should be a great game and hope both play well. See ya soon.. Bob:3some:

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Actually Sioxie, Waxenboy didn't get tickets for this game. He'll be watching it live on tv like most of us.

D

DeeDee

Gee

Gee so waxenboy will be watching on TV well i can offer here if he wants to sit on my knee at subi he can LOL i will let him lol

waxenboy

Foundation Member
If i sit on knee you wont be able to see the players bums you know the ones you perv on hehe.
Have a good day at the game the best team will win on the day.I think it should be one of the games of the yr.:hello:

D

DeeDee

God yer u got that right waxenboy one the best games in history i reckon

D

DeeDee

Ohhhh Yerrrr

and OHHH YERRRRR i do luv my seat LOL its a pervvving one LOL

D

DeeDee

Hey

hey if i was sitting on your knee at the game waxenboy LOL would give me arise wouldnt it LOL I would be able to perv more I would be higher up LOL

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Well Dee, hope you enjoyed the game. Probably not quite what you expected. I was so glad to see the Dockers win and I could just picture the big smile on Waxenboy's face. Great Game!!

sioxie

Foundation Member
I had the misfortune of watching the game on the big screen surrounded by eagles supporters ouch...was i NOT the flavour of the month yelling cmon the dockers!

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
Where's DeeDee

Come on DeeDee, I know you must want to crawl under a log and hide, but fair is fair now, all us Dockers fans are expecting you to get online and eat humble pie BIG TIME.

S

scarface

Dorkers

I am an Eagles supporter and must admit going to the last home game i was disappointed in the poor effort that the Eagles put in,:angry1: they looked very tired almost like they did not wish to be there. Not to take anything away from the Daukers they played a good hard tight game.
I must admit that the Daukers support club are an unruly bunch of peasants given half a chance i am sure they would all be swinging on the goals.As for that drum that beats non stop it really should not be aloud particulary if your in close proximity to it.I am afraid they do remind so much of Collingwood supporters.

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Sorry to say scarface that is the cheer sqaud and they have had that drum since the start of the dockers.We are a passionate bunch of people but you have to remember there are unruley eagles supporters too.We are all human yes the eagles did look tired but hey they are professional player's there are no excuses ask the players that.When we lose i get annoyed with the players not the opposing team.If the eagles are going to make it to the grand final they will have to play better.

Last edited:
S

scarface

Footy

Unfortunately i am enclined to agree with you on that very true statement Waxey. That is the point i was trying to make indirectly.I will not expand on the drum, except that i am fully aware that it has in fact been around for ever .

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
New Dockers Jumper Logo

new logo for the dockers (albeit a temporary one)

Attachments

• 1DockersVeagles.jpg
    1DockersVeagles.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 23
D

DeeDee

Back

Well I back online had a few puter probs had to re format but up an running again now..Yes I was disappointed too with the way the Eagles played but the Dockers just seem to be more hungry for that ball and 1st Quali rounds this week and they have to play Crows at AAMI and the way the dockers are playing they will proabley beat them just thinking that it could be a Derby grand final oh and wont Melb ppl just luv that...not...Well I will be at the MCG no matter who makes the GF...

Status
Not open for further replies.