• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Hey - this sux

H

Hardwood

What's the leading cause of oral cancer? Smoking? Heavy drinking?

Actually, it's oral sex.

Your thoughts?????

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
Well I'm f*cked, nice knowin ya'll, has been good.

Top reply Dragons Princess
Is the virus theyr'e talking of the one you ladies are protected from with the cervical cancer vaccination?
And when you say oral sex does that apply to us knobs who only talk about sex?

P

Paul Oconnor

If smoking and drinking means means meat cigars and pale ale, then yeah hahahahha

C

cherrygirl

Oh and the Vaccine doesn't work if a girl has already come into contact before she got the vaccine. That's why it's only free to under 21 year olds or something like that. But it's still worth getting because even if you already have one strain, the vaccine protects you against the other type. The vaccine protects against 2 out of 14 cancer causing strains. There are over a 100 different types of HPV, but these are not all believed to be cancer causing!

A

AlexandraSilk

Oh and the Vaccine doesn't work if a girl has already come into contact before she got the vaccine. That's why it's only free to under 21 year olds or something like that. But it's still worth getting because even if you already have one strain, the vaccine protects you against the other type. The vaccine protects against 2 out of 14 cancer causing strains. There are over a 100 different types of HPV, but these are not all believed to be cancer causing!

I certainly won't be getting this vaccination. It was rushed through trials and there have been 7 deaths so far relating to the HPV vaccination.

It will be interesting in a few years to see if there is a recall.

C

cherrygirl

That is so freaky! I have already had the vaccine... lucky I had no negative effects.

flash111au

Bronze Member
Case–Control Study of Human Papillomavirus and Oropharyngeal Cancer

For those who are interested in this topic, following is I believe a peer reviewed scientific article on the link between oral sex and throat cancer:

MMS: Error <=== Click here (still links despite Error shown)

Be aware that this is a scientific study and not just a social commentary so reading may be heavy going.

Are we live in interesting and exciting times.

Last edited by a moderator: