• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Helen Taiwanese massage Real Massage No Extra's

tradie88

Bronze Member
Has anyone got a massage off Helen before? or any extras? Ad below.

"If you want your body to last,
it's time to put your body first"

Hi, I'm Helen from taiwans masseuse.
Come, relax and get pampered with a full body relaxation massage or deep tissue massage, fully qualified and experienced ensuring that you will not be disappointed with your massage service.

PRICES ARE:

30 mins $40
60 mins $65
75 mins $80
90 mins $100
Ladies and gentlemen are welcome.
My place is located in Darwin city (opposite of the Chinese temple).

Open 7days
11:00am ~ 11:00pm
"Booking Only"
Contact number: 0497017931
Line ID: 99440432.
ABN: 91615458688
Non sexual service**********************
No happy ending no sex

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Very genuine advert she has her ABN you must give a go and give us some feedback always looking for great massage.

J

Josh4x

Probably covered under private health too.
Sometimes I go for a legit massage to get some knots loosen for free, courtesy of Medibank.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo McKormic

Bronze Member
Its strange that there are so many adverts saying "non sexual service" in the personals section of locanto. You would think they would catagorise it under health services.

tradie88

Bronze Member
i asked her over the phone and she said no extras just massage and even offered extra money. but maybe if you flash some money mite change her mind on the spot haha

icejim

Bronze Member
Who knows. Koko's has non-erotic on the sign outside but we all know thats not true, they operate past midnight.
Hey everyone,
I went for a massage the other day. Helen provided a great massage but no extra services were on offer. However, she did say that there were 6 girls available there( and you can get 2 girls if you want) so maybe some others may provide. In any case, if you were after a good massage in a clean place/environment then I would recommend. Shame that Helen does not offer extra services.. She is a little hotty

Hewzi

Bronze Member
Hey everyone,
I went for a massage the other day. Helen provided a great massage but no extra services were on offer. However, she did say that there were 6 girls available there( and you can get 2 girls if you want) so maybe some others may provide. In any case, if you were after a good massage in a clean place/environment then I would recommend. Shame that Helen does not offer extra services.. She is a little hotty
Your not wrong she is a stunner . But no extras I've tried lol

mauriet

Bronze Member
Went there a few weeks ago , good massage , no extras offered . But did say they had other girls if I wanted to try . Not sure what this meant .

biflab

Gold Member
I've seen Helen several times. She is a delight - stunning, professional and knows how to massage. And she keeps in touch with her clients via text reminding them of their massage and advertising her expanding business. As hithere stated - don't cheapen the experience by asking for extras.

drlove

Bronze Member
Tried Helen last week. Only booked half hour. Should have booked hour. Small bedroom set up in Cardona court. Legit massage for customers who need pain relief, not hand relief. Can't speak for the other girls in the apartment who I could hear but not see. Helen is very petite in her early 20's easy on the eye and friendly and I highly recommend booking in advance.

AlanR

Bronze Member
Had an appointment with Helen today, absolutely first class massage. Really got some deep knots out of my back and legs. Definitely going back one day to get the body scrub done.