• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Height

S

sexnut

I have noted that height plays an important role for girls. I find girls only date guys who are taller than them.

Do you think a couple where the girl is taller than the guy is laughable or is it just a norm these days?

F

Farm Boy

Charles & Diana. but wait there more

Nicole Kidman & Tom Cruse .

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WRXXXR

And weren't both of those relationships a match made in heaven :D

If two people are attracted to each other I dont think theres a problem with it and i know a girl who's dating a jockey and she's both heavier and taller than he is.

90% of the girls I've dated have been around 6ft and the question when wearing heels is always " am i taller than you", so I can't imagine most girls want to be taller than their bloke.

I'd never date a girl taller than me but then again I've actually never seen a girl that's taller than me.

S

steve14

I'm 5'7in tall and I had a couple of girlfriends in th 70s and 80s who were
close to 6ft ... thank God for platform shoes back then!
But no I don't think it matters...unless you are a shallow female who sees height as the most important thing ! .... also would be a lot of jockeys who
would never get any if height was all important!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
height is no problem when both parties are horizontal. It becomes length.

P

Perth boy

I like short small girls.

I guess thats why I like the Asian ladys.

Siren

Silver Member
Im 6ft flat... Most guys find it a turn on... And often called an Amazon warrior :p hehe

But honestly, its down to if you like the person or not. If you click, who gives a flying rats bum if too tall or too short :D

Siren. x

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Hi sexnut, I normally prefer to date shorter guys. And mind you the outcome is always good. Thanks, Jacqui. xxxx

A

Alecia the Foxx

I am about 6 feet tall. Mostly, the guys are shorter than me. It's a fact of life for me.

A

AlexandraSilk

Sexnut I believe it could possibly be a confidence issue.
A confident man will happily be seen with a taller woman. As with a confident woman will be happy to be seen with a shorter man.
Many girls want to have the sense of "protection" from their man, hence will date a taller guy. As long as the girl feels at ease with her confident man, then height will not play a factor.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I am 167cm so most guys are taller than me anyway. lol as Alecia said we all are the same hight when lying down.......but standing up.......hmmmmm......everybody 180cm or taller.......rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :drunken_s

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

W

WRXXXR

When both parties are facing the same direction it's ok, but 69 can be difficult with shorter girls for me

W

WRXXXR

Negative!

I'm 6'7 and I've been with girls who just have a much shorter upper body so 69 doesn't line up lol

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
LOL WRXXXR, very true. Guess the taller person would have to be extemely flexible by 'rolling' up bottom part of the spine......oh no it is getting too medical now.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxx

W

WRXXXR

Lol Rochelle! that's pretty much what I have to do but I tend to hover around 115kgs so flexibility is not a real strong point! In the end it's just easier to lie back and enjoy the view and she can do the same!