• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Have you tested our Live chat button?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Live Chat is mainly to organise a lady or to help you when unsure of what to do. The new team is getting a lot better and I need members to test the Live Chat and help me train the Live Chat team members. Give it a go but do be upfront and tell them you are just testing, as it helps them learn lots of new things. Live Chat is the bottom right on the page see the round button opposite this post. Thanks in advance....

edbanger

Silver Member
Wanted to give this a shot but can't seem to find the button. Is this feature still enabled? Maybe im just going blind o_O

edbanger

Silver Member
You can't miss her lol the blonde lady bottom right hand corner of the screen saying i there Sexy How can I help you

Yep! I'm definitely going blind, i don't see her at all!

Ok looks like my ad blocker stops the icon from showing up. Tried on my mobile and had a quick chat to Anne. Works great.

Obbie

Legend Member
Live Chat is mainly to organise a lady or to help you when unsure of what to do. The new team is getting a lot better and I need members to test the Live Chat and help me train the Live Chat team members. Give it a go but do be upfront and tell them you are just testing, as it helps them learn lots of new things. Live Chat is the bottom right on the page see the round button opposite this post. Thanks in advance....
Shit I thought you guys were stalking me every time I had a look at the daily roster someone was there 🥴🥴😊😊

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Ok so i just used it. To get out of chat, press the lil dash at top right. Maybe if you can have the word "close" in the top right instsead of the dash so people know to press it and how to exit the chat.