Have you ever tried???

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Escargots, sheeps brain, pigeon or something your ex has cooked and you`ve never known what it was...

Ever had any foods that some of us wouldn`t consider normal and just simply weird?

In some of my travels I`ve had chicken hearts, pigs bladder, some wild cat, crickets and beetles and came very close to trying some cochroach but the poor things were not big enough.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
I have done quite a few food & wine appreciation courses & I tell you I have eaten everything (well nearly) from monkeys brain to sheep's balls to grasshoppers..My mother always told me you never never know if you never go..
I think grasshopper tastes like bacon & sheep's balls mmm yum:eek:ccasion14
bon appetite

P

Perth boy

Whenever in Thailand I allways get a bag of dried grasshoppers or ants. I like ants better go down good with a few beers.

D

~Dragons_Princess~

Oh god, it made me shiver just reading this thread, definately not for me!

P

Perth boy

Oh god, it made me shiver just reading this thread, definately not for me!

Dragons princess sometimes its hard to get yourself to try these things but you may be supprised. I try anything once in life and if I dont like it I dont do it again. Some of these things I have eaten I am glad I tried because some are really good. When to a place in Darwin called ROAD KILL. That place had some cool food. Tried spiders once in Patong didnt like that.

D

~Dragons_Princess~

Dragons princess sometimes its hard to get yourself to try these things but you may be supprised. I try anything once in life and if I dont like it I dont do it again. Some of these things I have eaten I am glad I tried because some are really good. When to a place in Darwin called ROAD KILL. That place had some cool food. Tried spiders once in Patong didnt like that.

I'm pretty leniant about putting things in my mouth, hell being a member on here should prove that :tongue5:, but I draw the line at cockroaches, cats & spiders :p

F

Farm Boy

There going to be a ruckus in the house paddock if Farm Girl serves this up.

A balut is a fertilized duck embryo that is boiled and eaten in the shell.

Popularly believed to be an aphrodisiac and considered a high-protein, hearty snack, balut are mostly sold by street vendors in the regions where they are available. It is commonly sold as streetfood in the Philippines. They are common, everyday food in countries on Southeast Asia, such as Laos (where it is called kai - ໄຂ່ລູກ), Thailand (khai khao - ไข่ข้าว in Thai), Cambodia (pong tea khon ពងទាកូន in Cambodian) [1] and Vietnam (trứng vịt lộn or hột vịt lộn in Vietnamese). They are often served with beer.

The Filipino and Malay word balut (balot) means "wrapped" – depending on pronunciation.

After I finish the beer that is .

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
There going to be a ruckus in the house paddock if Farm Girl serves this up.

A balut is a fertilized duck embryo that is boiled and eaten in the shell.

Popularly believed to be an aphrodisiac and considered a high-protein, hearty snack, balut are mostly sold by street vendors in the regions where they are available. It is commonly sold as streetfood in the Philippines. They are common, everyday food in countries on Southeast Asia, such as Laos (where it is called kai - ໄຂ່ລູກ), Thailand (khai khao - ไข่ข้าว in Thai), Cambodia (pong tea khon ពងទាកូន in Cambodian) [1] and Vietnam (trứng vịt lộn or hột vịt lộn in Vietnamese). They are often served with beer.

The Filipino and Malay word balut (balot) means "wrapped" – depending on pronunciation.

After I finish the beer that is .

Tried to eat a chicken fetus once..had it in my mouth for about 15 minutes but couldn't bite into it..could feel the feathers & the soft beak..:nono:

C

Chanel

i enjoy eating "les escargots de boulogne, frog legs , pigeon ! they are an delicacy meal in my culture and they teste delicious !!.i am also pretty much into trying new things .which i did by trying shark and kangaroo meal it wasnt too bad at all .... ummmm