Elise Emerald Kitten

C746b404cd8ab78f809bb50723e844

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Charlie57

The urban myth is the band "10 cc" was named after this thread! LOL

F

Farm Boy

A few years ago I found out the origins of the term carpetbagger, now we have carpet shag er.

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

Eb782616f86dc0980c683f28fde89

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

<Ng6C%lJN:z<Ng6C%BFO[5tkDMP`}n*?nR+jMP`}n*?nR+j

F

frankqld

well bugger me!,what a wonderfully intelectual lot we are......yeah right!!!.now going off that measurement i must be a total wanker,lol.i mean when i was single for about 4years myself,as well as picking up every weekend i used to tug about 4 to 5 times a day so if kitten wants to do the math she can tell me how much of a complete wanker i was back then ???

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

6U/,ztVEUWMl~9"73{?Upc=c0k@]bn

F

fiction.m4

Well I don't know that I've ever taken a measurement, but judging by this thread, I'd say there's been plenty action.

link broken so taken down

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

7WHCB8qU1TVK2nmg7G9FD4IpGqnz

skye

Gold Member
Plenty of action for sure. All good though better than doing nothing at all. There are worse things you can do with your life. I love scientific experiments, I have done lots of experiments in my time but the outcome is never absolute; you know confounding factors and all that. Could measure it but for women there is no way to aim hey; its very random.

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

MjdYzwILsyLh66fQSxbNZLeBuVaL9iOJ

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

48bc2d05c8bafbfa04b370b5adaa321

P

punters

Ive never mesured my load but when I come back from work after a month its one hell explosion:icon_blow

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

5fcc371b4b644b660165b93b25fed04a

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

awG\"F\pJcXyn~S}\CEYW5+IsaY;SBC

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

mviJ?A}Avt|-BU+K+*=\:F)>]Rl`

F

Farm Boy

Please save some.
[VICTORIA is so short of sperm donors that some women are flying interstate for IVF treatment, prompting calls to ease restrictions on importing sperm.

Fertility doctors say demand for sperm has surged since laws giving single women and lesbians access to IVF were brought in last year, with some patients waiting up to nine months.

The removal of anonymity has also made some men reluctant to donate, and restrictions that mean they can only give sperm to 10 families have also increased the need for more donors./QUOTE]

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

kRpyyd3am1dLimtqQ2TSaslewtdsMeWt

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

q5U9DCBHeBnxBXQDxGH6EyqCP6eaCJ

Status
Not open for further replies.