• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Has anyone used ukash

M

Mary Anne PA

I saw a website where you could pay for services with ukash - you bought a voucher somewhere and type in the number presumably like an itunes voucher. I like the idea of not using my credit card on a dubious website. Has anyone used a service like ukash?

D

dovaborn

mmmm seems a bit too new. wait until it has been tested out a bit is my guess :)

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Buy a visa debit card and just load it with some cash, I think Woolworths do them and maybe even the Post Office

svengali

Foundation Member
Best to get a prepaid type debit card from any Bank. They are valid overseas but you can only spend the money you have credited to the card so it is useless to anyone trying to run up charges once they have the number. The other way is to have a credit card with the lowest limit the Bank will issue and only use that one on the net.

rose-credit-card.png

These are amazing. Prepaid and you can buy them at your local post office. Safest way if you're making big purchases online...