• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Has anyone seen Malu recently

Wow, she certainly doesn't mince her words 🫩 Can anyone comment on the service and also what she looks like? Cheers
No seen her for a long time and only once, would be ten years older than advertised and chunkier than expected, service was good for memory.
 
I’ve seen Malu before. While it was okay, I won’t go back.

Nothing wrong with the service, it was quite good. But for me a little bit of interaction with a little bit of touching is what im after.

I know her add says no touching, but caressing the bum or something is all that was tried and she was quite aggressive in telling me no, which kinda ruined it. I do understand what the add says, but I wasn’t trying to finger her or anything. It’s literally no touching.

It wasn’t for me, but if you do go, let us know what you think.
 
Back
Top