• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Has anyone seen Lina?

Gotta be fake.

Google ONSOX locanto. Ads with different photos and similar wording up in different states.

There's been a trend of these ChatGPT "I'm a dirty slut" worded ads in recent months. Has anyone actually gone through with it? An awful lot is implied about what type of service you should expect. I can see some punters taking that badly when granny delivers a starfish experience.
 
Gotta be fake.

Google ONSOX locanto. Ads with different photos and similar wording up in different states.

There's been a trend of these ChatGPT "I'm a dirty slut" worded ads in recent months. Has anyone actually gone through with it? An awful lot is implied about what type of service you should expect. I can see some punters taking that badly when granny delivers a starfish experience.


lol
 
Back
Top