Has anyone seen kandiii on Locanto?

sarkislenor

Bronze Member
Met her once when I was working at the bank. It took me a little while to realize that it was the exact same woman from her ad on locanto. As usual with the big 4 banks, the lines were always packed with people waiting to be called in to see one of our consultants or in line at the teller. Me, being one of the entry level employees, I went throughout the line seeing if anyone had any simple enquires or issues that could be resolved.

Then, I eventually came across her waiting at one of the waiting room seats with who I assume was her old man. I asked what I could help her with and while she was answering my question I immediately recognise her face from the Locanto ad. She was one hell of a big woman and her ad photos do not emphasise just how chubby she is in person. She definitely didn't catch on or notice that I recognised her while I was looking at her while she talked.

And no, she didn't need anything too complicated or had any serious banking problems. She was just there to help get a bank statement with her old man and that was it. I obliged and printed it out for them. She thanked me and left with her father. Not sure what else to say, she was fairly polite, which is more than I can say for a lot of the customers that walk through that front door.

sarkislenor

Bronze Member
Met her once when I was working at the bank. It took me a little while to realize that it was the exact same woman from her ad on locanto. As usual with the big 4 banks, the lines were always packed with people waiting to be called in to see one of our consultants or in line at the teller. Me, being one of the entry level employees, I went throughout the line seeing if anyone had any simple enquires or issues that could be resolved.

Then, I eventually came across her waiting at one of the waiting room seats with who I assume was her old man. I asked what I could help her with and while she was answering my question I immediately recognise her face from the Locanto ad. She was one hell of a big woman and her ad photos do not emphasise just how chubby she is in person. She definitely didn't catch on or noticed that I recognised her while she was talking.

And no, she didn't need anything too complicated or had any serious banking problems. She was just there to help her old man get a
bank statement and that was it. I obliged and printed it out for them. She thanked me and left with her father. Not sure what else to say, she was fairly polite, which is more than I can say for a lot of the customers that walk through that front door.