• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Hard or soft

P

Perth boy

Do you like the soft serve ice cream or do you like the harder type with all the different flavours??

I’m not really a ice cream type of guy but I do like the rum and raisin.

W

WRXXXR

Prefer harder, chocolate based (swirls, chips or flavour) ice cream but as its something i enjoy daily, i'm not overly fussy. Rum and raison is on the bottom of my list :p

Happy2

Legend Member
I always go for hard I am hoping it gives a subliminal message to the old fella

C

colzilla

Im a sucker for those 30-50 cent soft serve cones from HJ's or Macca's. I buy two squash them together and eat them that way.
Of all the flavours out there I still think you can't go past plain old vanilla and I prefer hard.
Baskins & Robbins have a good selection but are expensive

T

Tania Admin

I'm not a huge fan of ice cream but when I do partake I like either Vanilla or Hokey Pokey.

svengali

Foundation Member
Love a good waffle cone from that place in James street near the old Shanghai food hall. Their triple choc or coffee flavoured frozen yoghurts are always good.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I probably have ice cream once in 5 years but if I go for it is hard and most likely some kind of yoghurt flavour or strawberry.
Not an ice cream fan at all.

R.xxxxxx

url

This is the most amazingly creamy, cookie packed ice-cream I've had in my life! If your an ice-cream fan try this range, pretty pricey but every flavours an experience :D

Happy2

Legend Member
Is there a viagara icecream FB and if so is it hard, soft or start soft and get harder the more its licked ?

David_San

Gold Member
I prefer Gelato, the actual proper stuff not this Peters wannabe stuff or Mr Whippy's. Lemon, Vanilla or Pistachio

Happy2

Legend Member
My fave was always to belt the bejesus out of two peppermint crisp bars and stir them through softened Vanilla ice cream and refreeze

J

Jessica

Connisseur Vanilla Bean .............its SSSOOO GOOOD. I eat straight out of the tub and melt ~moosh ot with the back of the sppon till its almost like soft serve...

Happy2

Legend Member
5omeOne Does the Durian Icecream smell better than the actual fruit? I would hope it does

5ome0ne

Gold Member
If you don't find durian smell good, I don't think you will like the ice-cream. It's a love it or can't stand it fruit.

svengali

Foundation Member
Ah, Gelati!! If you can find an Italian who makes the real thing that is indeed heaven.

C

Cherie

connoisseur Cookie Dough Dynamo mmmmmmmmmmmmm its sooooooooo good:love10:

J

Jazzmine

Mmmm So Delicious ice creams - Green Tea flavour. They use coconut, soy and almond milks rather than dairy! YUMMMMMMMMMMM

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
oh yes Durian ice creamo yummo...green tea is gr8 2...
locally i've always stick to Bulla's cookies n cream...yumtastic, creamy and cookies are soft and chewy.
peters drumsticks yummabulous

S

Sandi Lang

OOOH baby i like it hard all the way ...lo. just like my icecream Homer Hudson chocolate rock ..yeah yummmm