• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Hairy or shaved

Qwoosian

Bronze Member
I don't think it rude to ask. The real question is what do the ladies prefer on men? Trimmed neatly, or bald as well? I always thought trimmed would be preferred.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
I just ask them straight out "are you shaved, trimmed, or natural?" Twice I have been told shaved, yet when I turned up one was semi-trimmed, the other was a full on jungle. The semi-trimmed young lady was hot, and when I said she told me she was shaved that's why I am visiting she went to the shower and shaved bare for me ( and boy was it worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ), the jungle lady I declined and walked.

Were can I find Jane

Charlie Punter

Gold Member
Interesting topic and very much down to personal preference for both the provider and the customer. A polite enquiry should get an appropriate response. If you're blunt, expect a blunt reply!

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Interesting topic and very much down to personal preference for both the provider and the customer. A polite enquiry should get an appropriate response. If you're blunt, expect a blunt reply!
If it’s blunt thats why she cant shave....😜

dan60

Diamond Member
i have been used to nothing but shaved for many years, and that would always have been my choice.
but recently had a well trimmed and found it somehow quite exciting for a change.
normal operations will be resumed as soon as possible, i hope

R008d

Bronze Member
No it's not. BUT, whether it be by call, text or in person, state your preference in the question so she knows you are not being creepy and please be a gentleman about it :)

Example:
"I prefer my ladies clean shaven, are you able to help me?"
"I like my ladies with a landing strip, are you able to help me?"
etc,
something along those lines.
I did like the part landing strip lol 🤣never thought about it this way.