• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Hairdressers

D

Debby xox

Can anyone recommend any good hairdressers in Darwin. Some-one that wont cut of inches from
my hair when all i want is a trim.

Debby

madkat1977

Silver Member
two spring to mind, eclectic hair dressers at jingili shops and also in jingili 'hair and play' on borella cct. Hair and play is great if you need to take any little ones with you as they have a play area for the kids so mum can relax while getting her hair done.

D

Debby xox

Oh long gone are my little ones. lol
Thankyou so much for replying. Keep putting it of and its getting like rats tails on the end. My hair gets so dry up here. grrr

madkat1977

Silver Member
I just heard from the missus that hair n play have actually become quite dear for any special treatments for hair, so my advice has changed, Actually very dear now for a keratin treatment or anything special, but eclectic in jingili shops still gets a thumbs up. Will ask again for best recommendation from wife, as she's a pretty good bargain hunter and she mentioned someone else cheaper and good, but being a typical male, it went in one ear and out the other. will post updates when I retain the info, lol. cheers.

tryso

Sexy scissors was a good one had beer an the lady's cut your hair in there lingerie closed down though. :p
For the lady's coco loco is good if you want a trim or a color bit pricey though.

crimsondonkey

Silver Member
Sexy Scissors didn't shut down, they were re-branded (I think it's now "Classy Scissors"), it's in Winellie near Advance Therapy Massage and Motorcycles NT. Unawares as the whether it the girls still have their uniform, or lack there of, possibly worth a visit to see when I get a bit mullet-y.

T

Tania Admin

Blown Away by Kait. Home hairdresser, great prices. Great at cut and colour and a lovely person. She has a fb page :)

AlanR

Bronze Member
Sexy Scissors didn't shut down, they were re-branded (I think it's now "Classy Scissors"), it's in Winellie near Advance Therapy Massage and Motorcycles NT. Unawares as the whether it the girls still have their uniform, or lack there of, possibly worth a visit to see when I get a bit mullet-y.
I can confirm classy scissors is just a regular hairdressing joint now. Pretty pricey too.