• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

hair removal

B

benji

i bought a hair removal cream and it says no not use on pubic hair. is this cause saying it as a caution or is it a NOT? i wanted to use this on my balls because i would not like to try shaving them. is there a special cream for pubic hair removal? thanks

svengali

Foundation Member
Most of those products are designed with ladies' legs in mind and, like many skin care products, it is risky to use them on broken skin or delicate areas. Some people are also more sensitive than others to certain chemicals. If you want to try it I would suggest testing it on a small area first and see what happens.

W

WRXXR

I use this (well green VEET bottle) downstairs and have done for a while now and it hasnt fallen off (or grown any larger lol)

I've shaved (big no no causes itches badly at regrowth) and waxed before (all good) but veet is so simple. Apply it like shaving cream, wait a few minutes, hope into the shower and rub off. Once i left it on to long and it was a burning a little.

I guess it depends on the thickness of your pubes but most of mine come off pretty easily. Sometimes you get leftovers around the base of the shaft but i just do it again a day or two later. Warning says dont do it for 3 days but who listens to them..

Can also glad wrap your thighs to make it a little easier to spread around

B

benji

thanks for that might give it a try. was a bit worried about using it may as well give it a try i guess.

N

netimages

I used to use Veet downstairs with no troubles at all. never used on my sack though as I shave those - razor with the safety wires on them!!!

But now I find for the rest of the hair I use a number 2 blade on clippers to keep it tidy instead of taking it all off :)

B

benji

just tried it then and it came up a treat. a bit of hair left still but ill do it again it a couple of days.

E

everyoung

Can also glad wrap your thighs to make it a little easier to spread around
Genius. I hated those bald spots on the inside of my thighs!!!

W

WRXXR

Glad it worked Benji! I'll have to suss out the blue bottle though! Maybe its all the same??

Everyoung, bit of gladwrap certainly makes life so much easier :)