• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Hacks, Tips and Tricks

Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone had any fun little tricks they've learnt along the way in the industry.

My favourite go-to is when I'm in the room and can't find a hair tie - I just use a condom! Works a treat and makes sure my hair doesn't get in the way of a good time and a fantastic service! Another I have heard from Mrs Langtrees is to wake someone by scratching behind their ear - works every time! One of my other personal favourites is to gently caress the back of my partner just after the moment of climax, I find it extends the pleasure and is sure to put a smile on anyone's face.

Please feel free to share anything else you can think of, or anything else that gives you a little chuckle!

xoxoxo Jacqui

Addison.Ash

Langtrees VIP Perth
Silver Member
Haha I always make hair ties out of condoms. I've had a few clients laugh at me when they see what I'm doing, but it works a treat!

If I'm out of massage oil, I will use lube in its place..other than that I can't think of any other hacks off the top of my head but I'm interested to hear what others have to add x

Link is broken ,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator: