working today Sunday 20th

83A Main Street,
Osborne Park, WA, 6017
easy front and back parking,clean and professional

Last edited:

longjohn

Longjohn TS
Legend Member
Coco certainly gives a great massage, however you prefer to have it, she is also a happy fun girl to spend time with.

Went in today 3 girls 1 lady boy there .Coco came in on day off.

She showed me the other two girls that were available but chose her for her attitude . She is a fun girl.

No massage just play time for 60 minutes. I was hungry from the start and so was she.

Then I just laid back and enjoyed my time then she layed back and then on her front while i was staring in the mirror that was there.;)

Wonderful lady all 51kg of her .

Mopar63

Gold Member
Went in today 3 girls 1 lady boy there .Coco came in on day off.

She showed me the other two girls that were available but chose her for her attitude . She is a fun girl.

No massage just play time for 60 minutes. I was hungry from the start and so was she.

Then I just laid back and enjoyed my time then she layed back and then on her front while i was staring in the mirror that was there.;)

Wonderful lady all 51kg of her .

Lol, such a versatile girl, always willing and gives her best, with a smile. 🤩

Drinkwater

Gold Member
Had a bad punt at Comfort a long time ago so had avoided the place until today. Just felt like a bit of fun and I was around the corner so I booked Coco for a quick visit. Absolutely glad I did.

One of the best punts I've had in awhile. Nice girl with a gorgeous body and a fun attitude. Will be back to see Coco again.