• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Got outfits with flat shoes!!

Stacey Heart

Harper Heart
Gold Member
last night being the clumsy bimbo that I am I fell down the stairs and hurt my foot and ankle. Looks like I won’t be in heels for a lil while, so my question is what outfits look hot with flat shoes that I can wear for work.

there is the school uniform look but not really my aesthetic. So I thought maybe the photo below with some cute white trainers.

Attachments

• 754A60CB-F9AC-4359-A4BA-3E07422D4199.jpeg
    754A60CB-F9AC-4359-A4BA-3E07422D4199.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 37

Hotchilliforyou

Gold Member
last night being the clumsy bimbo that I am I fell down the stairs and hurt my foot and ankle. Looks like I won’t be in heels for a lil while, so my question is what outfits look hot with flat shoes that I can wear for work.

there is the school uniform look but not really my aesthetic. So I thought maybe the photo below with some cute white trainers.
Hope get better soon Stacey. Yes trainers certainly the go. Maybe white Adidas, what brand were you thinking of? The height shouldn’t matter as you are pretty tall anyway.