• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Got out just before the flood!

Pinpin

Silver Member
Just got back from an adventure in the concrete jungle oh my god what an experiance!

Mai chan massage called something else now but appears this way on google "40 minute oil massage wink wink" - 2300 baht or less which is like $80 aussie. I cant believe how good the service is there compared to Australia its unbelivably good and cheap too. I choose mickie to do my massage she been doing the job for a couple of months very good at what she does and enjoyed it.

Another one i tried was Elle Nuru massage. Same price as the other. I got Rose as my lady. I went during the day morning sorta thing when the open.

TBH maybe i went at the wrong times as not many ladies were working. Would love advice for next time.

Tbh i should have paid the ladies individually more as they are the ones doing the service. As its my first time punting in Thailand i had no experiace.

I have to say Thailand is 8 times better then Australia and the local amps here.

Thailand has to be the gold mine of AMP!
 
Back
Top