Got a question im curious about. Sex health.

A

Annoyance

Hey guys as we know when we have a injury or muscle cramp that we use ice packs and ice to help the swelling.
But what about if you had a case of blue balls or you've been having sex for half a day and your penis is aching bad.

Would you use ice once in a while or use something like Ice gel that contains menthol to cool the inflamed part.
Would it even be safe to apply it on your own penis & balls?

An Ice pack works well but I wonder if using ice gel is even a possible solution? Be interesting to see if anyone has tried it.

N

Night Owl Ciao

Hey guys as we know when we have a injury or muscle cramp that we use ice packs and ice to help the swelling.
But what about if you had a case of blue balls or you've been having sex for half a day and your penis is aching bad.

Would you use ice once in a while or use something like Ice gel that contains menthol to cool the inflamed part.
A friend told me that Aloe Vera helps to soothe a red raw & over used bacon torpedo 😉

dan60

Diamond Member

An Ice pack works well but I wonder if using ice gel is even a possible solution? Be interesting to see if anyone has tried it.
i'm using Old Spice aftershave on my balls twice a day.
doesn't cure blue balls, but it makes me forget about sex for a while.

A

Annoyance

Aloe Vera is good but it still doesn't cool down the sensation down below, adding an ice pack helps a fair bit. So it got me thinking products with Menthol might do the same trick and I thought what about Ice gel that works well on muscle cramps. Im kinda curious if anyone has tried it or if it's harmful. Since @Night Owl is laughing do you have anything to add? Bet you've done something like it.

N

Night Owl Ciao

Aloe Vera is good but it still doesn't cool down the sensation down below, adding an ice pack helps a fair bit. So it got me thinking products with Menthol might do the same trick and I thought what about Ice gel that works well on muscle cramps. Im kinda curious if anyone has tried it or if it's harmful. Since @Night Owl is laughing do you have anything to add? Bet you've done something like it.
I seriously don't think that anything menthol on ur todger is a good idea mate however if u must try it maybe use a small amt & have the shower running & ready 😩

A

Annoyance

Always good to know for future mishaps. LoL. Since no one really told us about these remedies but to suffer in silence when it happens. Heh.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Always good to know for future mishaps. LoL. Since no one really told us about these remedies but to suffer in silence when it happens. Heh.

Hmmm Buddy suffer.. really what man suffers... Hmmmm 7 days in every 28-30 of bleeding, cramping, bloating, constipation mood swings etc etc... spare me ..

A

Annoyance

Well those thing are part and parcel of being a women and are taught at a young age about how to get around them. No one told us how to handle groin problems only girls get that. Wat about Vaginismus bet they haven't taught most girls about what to do in that situation. LoL

N

Night Owl Ciao

Hmmm Buddy suffer.. really what man suffers... Hmmmm 7 days in every 28-30 of bleeding, cramping, bloating, constipation mood swings etc etc... spare me ..
Take a disprin & have a nice lie down if you aren't feeling very well mate 😏

N

Night Owl Ciao

I suppose being a man you have your limitations.
Haven't found that to be the case so far mate except for one time when I dressed up as a lady to attend a hookers & pimps soiree I couldn't find a pair of sz 15 come fvck me boots for love or money 🙄

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Haven't found that to be the case so far mate except for one time when I dressed up as a lady to attend a hookers & pimps soiree I couldn't find a pair of sz 15 come fvck me boots for love or money 🙄

Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator: