• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Good legitimate massage

So been here twice in last month, first time a Monday, got a lady actually said was from Thailand, good massage some i think more than accidental touches in my opinion,but nothing offered and didn't ask, only works Sunday normally, possible if ask. Went again today, again good massage, some stretching which had to say gently, but once doing lower back and buttocks, hand was definitely travelling into crack intentionally, then legs, inside thighs again intentional touching of balls and old man,I dint say anything but she coild tell i was waking up. Moved away again lower legs and sliding up to balls again touching,, and grabbed hold of shaft completely, flpped me over was quite early in 1 hour massage so juzt checked 1 hour had been asked for, ,anyway proceeded to do stomach but going low , and touching, moved to legs , thighs lots of touching to the point of coc now standing to attention under the thin covering, playfully grabbing it over sheet, at no point did I ask or expect , thought just being playful as curtains were not even closed properly, and a lady next door getting a massage, massage continued, head neck shoulders arms, then back to legs thighs, and coc ,ended up rubbing under the cover to the vinegar stroke , she never asked,if i wanted, although coc was saying yes, my eyes were closed most of time ,she just continued. Finished up wiped me clean did more massage of legs including coc again eventually ended massage, . So totally unexpected good legit massage with happy ending that was very pleasant.
Tried this place to, walked past and average looking woman sitting at front so thought I’d try given the reviews, walked in she then follows me and then says lady is at the back do I want a massage? I agree and another lady comes out, little less attractive but I’ve had worse in my Time lol, get taken to back end to the table and told to undress and lay flat, I then ask take all off yes? And she just says yes so I strip lay a towel and go face down,
She rubs all up and down my back for a bit then spins towel to cover my full back as I just laid it across my bum then rubs a little more then removes completely, now at the start I asked if they had eftpos as I had forgotten my wallet so only had phone and she asked a couple times to check if I was paying by cash or card so not sure if it changed anything.
Now I’m laying there nude and she’s massaging all over, honestly the massage sucked she just did that thing where they go too fast where 1 second they’re at ya shoulders then next near your legs, it wasn’t doing much nor was it relaxing but she did keep going to my crack and a little deep, this went on for most the time then as she was finishing legs and going right up grazing the balls a lot she proceeds to rub them then so I arch up a bit but she focus on just them, then places towel back across bum and says turn and I do then the towel just comes back off and again starts massaging all over again with too fast movement all along my front and does hit the tackle a bit then she taps me on the cock and as I’m laying with my eyes closed I look to see what she wanted and then points to my cock again and then grabs my hand and puts it on there for me to sort myself.
Pricecwas entirely of the standard massage so didn’t try get more from me after, now if this was a good massage and potentially very sensual I’d probably go back but the massage did suck and even with the constant going deep in the crack and legs it wasn’t setting off the little fella till just before the flip where she fully focused on the balls, I’d maybe try again and request help if I had cash on me but I’m in no need to rush back
 
Tried this place to, walked past and average looking woman sitting at front so thought I’d try given the reviews, walked in she then follows me and then says lady is at the back do I want a massage? I agree and another lady comes out, little less attractive but I’ve had worse in my Time lol, get taken to back end to the table and told to undress and lay flat, I then ask take all off yes? And she just says yes so I strip lay a towel and go face down,
She rubs all up and down my back for a bit then spins towel to cover my full back as I just laid it across my bum then rubs a little more then removes completely, now at the start I asked if they had eftpos as I had forgotten my wallet so only had phone and she asked a couple times to check if I was paying by cash or card so not sure if it changed anything.
Now I’m laying there nude and she’s massaging all over, honestly the massage sucked she just did that thing where they go too fast where 1 second they’re at ya shoulders then next near your legs, it wasn’t doing much nor was it relaxing but she did keep going to my crack and a little deep, this went on for most the time then as she was finishing legs and going right up grazing the balls a lot she proceeds to rub them then so I arch up a bit but she focus on just them, then places towel back across bum and says turn and I do then the towel just comes back off and again starts massaging all over again with too fast movement all along my front and does hit the tackle a bit then she taps me on the cock and as I’m laying with my eyes closed I look to see what she wanted and then points to my cock again and then grabs my hand and puts it on there for me to sort myself.
Pricecwas entirely of the standard massage so didn’t try get more from me after, now if this was a good massage and potentially very sensual I’d probably go back but the massage did suck and even with the constant going deep in the crack and legs it wasn’t setting off the little fella till just before the flip where she fully focused on the balls, I’d maybe try again and request help if I had cash on me but I’m in no need to rush back
So did you finish yourself off like she said? ;)
 
Tried this place to, walked past and average looking woman sitting at front so thought I’d try given the reviews, walked in she then follows me and then says lady is at the back do I want a massage? I agree and another lady comes out, little less attractive but I’ve had worse in my Time lol, get taken to back end to the table and told to undress and lay flat, I then ask take all off yes? And she just says yes so I strip lay a towel and go face down,
She rubs all up and down my back for a bit then spins towel to cover my full back as I just laid it across my bum then rubs a little more then removes completely, now at the start I asked if they had eftpos as I had forgotten my wallet so only had phone and she asked a couple times to check if I was paying by cash or card so not sure if it changed anything.
Now I’m laying there nude and she’s massaging all over, honestly the massage sucked she just did that thing where they go too fast where 1 second they’re at ya shoulders then next near your legs, it wasn’t doing much nor was it relaxing but she did keep going to my crack and a little deep, this went on for most the time then as she was finishing legs and going right up grazing the balls a lot she proceeds to rub them then so I arch up a bit but she focus on just them, then places towel back across bum and says turn and I do then the towel just comes back off and again starts massaging all over again with too fast movement all along my front and does hit the tackle a bit then she taps me on the cock and as I’m laying with my eyes closed I look to see what she wanted and then points to my cock again and then grabs my hand and puts it on there for me to sort myself.
Pricecwas entirely of the standard massage so didn’t try get more from me after, now if this was a good massage and potentially very sensual I’d probably go back but the massage did suck and even with the constant going deep in the crack and legs it wasn’t setting off the little fella till just before the flip where she fully focused on the balls, I’d maybe try again and request help if I had cash on me but I’m in no need to rush back
She couldn't hit you up for extra's if paying by card?
 
She got massage skill but I didnt like much the HJ , plus she not even close the main door and someone came in the shop while she was jerk me off 😂 80$ massage worth it + 100$ topless HJ definetely not
Have to agree. Lovely lass for an hour. A little “accidental brushing” and reasonable massage. With about five minutes to go she made the “enquiry”, I asked the price and: “$100” was the answer. For what would have been five minutes of fun it was a “No” from me. That would have been $195 for an hour’s massage. Way OTT.
 
Have to agree. Lovely lass for an hour. A little “accidental brushing” and reasonable massage. With about five minutes to go she made the “enquiry”, I asked the price and: “$100” was the answer. For what would have been five minutes of fun it was a “No” from me. That would have been $195 for an hour’s massage. Way OTT.
Sorry who this in regards to? I’m lost lol
 
Lucky in Legit, went to a small legit place the other day (before i went google search was telling me Legit), as i was looking for a 60 min full body massage. walked in, Asian woman at front middle age, and not an influencer!. taken to curtained room shown a clothe basket, and a gesture to to lay down, so far as to be expected. shirt off and then before any more she comes back into the small room right up against me. oh well off with the rest as she gives my ass cheek a rub, lay down thinking this could go any ware. massage starts , and actually not bad but i cant let my mind relax as i i am mentally mapping every stroke and waiting for a sign that there was more to come. then as she is methodically going about her business, clearly in her mind a Full body massage is a "Full Body Massage", with nothing left untouched. the hands then reach up to start massaging balls and dick, without any suggestions from me or any question asked from her. then a flip and the same process of being methodical and now sensual. she continued to completion, then she she leans down to my ear and whispers sorry. i said that's not a problem, all good. clean up got dressed paid the owner, went and had a coffee and a reflection on my last 60 minutes. and yes i will be going back to ensure that i was not just a mistaken identity, but the potential for future "Full Body Massage".
 
Coventry markets the Thai massage Vietnamese woman Mon,Tuesday,Wed free HJ suck her tits and fingering all free her way of entice customers to keep coming back and got more one day when boss not there locked door bingo .Massage was okay $85
 
Coventry markets the Thai massage Vietnamese woman Mon,Tuesday,Wed free HJ suck her tits and fingering all free her way of entice customers to keep coming back and got more one day when boss not there locked door bingo .Massage was okay

Coventry markets the Thai massage Vietnamese woman Mon,Tuesday,Wed free HJ suck her tits and fingering all free her way of entice customers to keep coming back and got more one day when boss not there locked door bingo .Massage was okay $85
Do you know name of shop and girl pls sounds too good to not try 😅
 
Back
Top