Good effects of Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

We should have a look how is Covid 19 is helping to recover our nature from pollution .

Apart of this -

1. There's are very less accident cases between these lock down days.

2. Ultra Violet (UV)rays is recovering itself

3. No robbery cases.

4. Animals are getting much free because of human's not getting entered in forests.

4. Iceberg is not getting melt in the North and the South poles.

5. We are getting fresh air while roaming in the terrace and balcony of our house.

6. No cutting down of trees or no deforestation.

So basically Corona Virus is very very harmful for only human being but on the other side if we see around, the nature is recovering it self slowly. So corona is very helpful for the earth and nature.

Yes we humans are facing a huge problem in our life but we should look around everywhere how the Earth is recovering itself. As we are not looking before.

"Everything has a reason for something"

Just have a look at this video 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

T

Tania Admin

And we no longer take toilet paper for granted View attachment 96013
Paying a house off as a single mum years ago and a huge bout of gastro through the household = I learnt the value of toilet paper. Now it's something I'm always well stocked in. If I have less than 20 rolls I get a nervous twitch. I just buy a 9 pack a week, even if I don't really need it. Same as Eucaplytus, lavender and tea tree oil. Pantry is always stocked too from specials.
I was already still set from my flybuys points December specials shop when the virus hit. Still well stocked and haven't done 1 hoard shop this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.