• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Good adult entertainment clubs for someone whose never been to one before?

MikeB

Legend Member
First suggestion, don’t go looking for this as an option to a bordello, you may pay a door charge, but unlike a bordello, you have no guarantee of the outcome.
Second, if you aren’t prepared to engage in social intercourse, don’t expect anything else.
Third, make sure your D&DF
Fourth, pack your respect and charms, but park your political correctness and inhibitions at the door, then a world of shared fun an play may open to you.

T

Tania Admin

Depends on what sort of entertainment club you are looking for? Can you please elaborate a little? :)

Zaczac27

Bronze Member
First suggestion, don’t go looking for this as an option to a bordello, you may pay a door charge, but unlike a bordello, you have no guarantee of the outcome.
Second, if you aren’t prepared to engage in social intercourse, don’t expect anything else.
Third, make sure your D&DF
Fourth, pack your respect and charms, but park your political correctness and inhibitions at the door, then a world of shared fun an play may open to you.
Awesome, thanks for the tips!!

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Been trying to find someone to accompany me to an event/club. Might just have to take the plunge and go by myself

Sir Prank

Absolute legend
Diamond Member
why dont we all meet up and go as a group, whats the worst that can happen. unless you need to bring females then rip

MikeB

Legend Member
why dont we all meet up and go as a group, whats the worst that can happen. unless you need to bring females then rip
They are not a just front up type of venue, you need to be invited individually to attend in most cases and a group of single men is likely to be an issue in terms of the mix management.

I understand there may be a GB with a very greedy girl in the offing shortly at one which could be an opportunity for such. WTS

MikeB

Legend Member
interesting opportunity if the meet up and group included some of the female TS members as well....

Melody

Bronze Member
I guess it depends what you're looking for babe?

Are you after a punt?
Are you after a strip show?
Or just a drink and a dance?

Let me know and I'll point you in the right direction. x

Sir Prank

Absolute legend
Diamond Member
also just some good strip shows recommendations would be good also i need to find a good place where i can take my mates when they come to perth