• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Gold Member

John Smithl

Legend Member
This is a funny interlude in a good album.... recommend listening to all of it - funky goodness

aaron.lee

Legend Member
When I was a gold member we had Black n White TV ;)
Really???
You are showing your age a bit.:D

The last time I watched a black and white tv was the 1978 world cup soccer final where Argentina beat Holland 3-1 in extra time.

I am an old fuck.

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I still have 71 to get to 500 posts, 70 more after this one, but I need to go get a good red, and check on my Sake...making some. it could be my retirement fund if I can get it right, else i will just drink it.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Really???

The last time I watched a black and white tv was the 1978 world cup soccer final where Argentina beat Holland 3-1 in extra time.

I am an old f**k.
'76 for me. Folks got a colour TV then. As I was a country lad at the time it was The Goodies and Dr Who in colour!

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I have always thought we would get a free root for a week at LT for being a Legend. If not, I am wasting my post.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Really???

I am an old f**k.

When I was a gold member we had Black n White TV <------- re-read the sentence.... hmm did I say TV was in Black n White? :banghead: :banghead:

aaron.lee

Legend Member
That was when the great Ali was boxing.
We had a tv that had some wooden curtain in front of the tv screen.

aaron.lee

Legend Member
How many people do you need to cook a few steaks and sausages? LOL
Not many, but I will need to at least get the wood and charcoal going and let it burn down before I put any meat on.
Charcoal is different to gas.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Not many, but I will need to at least get the wood and charcoal going and let it burn down before I put any meat on.
Charcoal is different to gas.

Sounds like too much work.. Gas, turn on hit ignite instant heat, like a weber q wait 10 mins , then cook! simple even a male can do it! ;)

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Oh.. Are you that dude that lives in the compound in Queanbeyan ??? LOL
No, I am not that complicated.
I live in Perth and like my life but don't like my identity known. I had bad experiences in the past...jealous crazy fucken fellow punters etc. not again.

Phoebe

Legend Member
No, I am not that complicated.
I live in Perth and like my life but don't like my identity known. I had bad experiences in the past...jealous crazy fucken fellow punters etc. not again.

Oh so you walk around in a Burka ? LOL Incognito :)