TheKinkLover98
New Members
Hi all! I’m new here and I’m headed to my first AMP tomorrow morning and I’m very excited!
Hopefully it’s a good experience
Hopefully it’s a good experience
Don't you mean 'Deviant Dave' not 'Deviate Dave' ?Good Luck
Why talk to them?I dont go anymore to these amp.
Ends up being cheaper seeking a Caucasian woman that you can have a conversation with followed by a better service as they aren't trying to sell you of extras
I don't mean to nag but 'why talk to them' 100% honest question. I gather it's seeing if your compatible but she's probably just seeing if your bank account suits her lifestyle. Instead of AMP girls, whom are wondering does the amount of cash you have suit their lifestyle coz they know your relationship won't last as you don't really find them that attractive as they're not caucasian.I dont go anymore to these amp.
Ends up being cheaper seeking a Caucasian woman that you can have a conversation with followed by a better service as they aren't trying to sell you of extras
100% know what you mean, building a rapport with Australia born people is significantly easier provided you yourself share the same language, plus an Australian provider has many advantages.I dont go anymore to these amp.
Ends up being cheaper seeking a Caucasian woman that you can have a conversation with followed by a better service as they aren't trying to sell you of extras