• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

glass toys

B

babydoll boo

hi all.

just thought i'd poke my head in again since i havn't posted for a while.. hehehe.and i went toy shopping the other day. this time i'm rambling about my favourite toys..

GLASS TOYS!i have to say and i think a few ppl might agree with me that they are the best toys. u can use hot or cold water to change the temp of the toy and the frictionless rubbing is just brillant.. the only down side to these is that u must be carful with them and store them safely otherwise u'll end up with a broken toy which i discoered not too long ago.. all in all i think everyone should give them a try at lest once..i have aquired a few differnt toys over the last few years and with the glass toys i also like the doc johnson lucid dreams toys these are so wonderful soft and squishy and the shapes are so funky... i wonder does anyone else wear out or break there toys as often as i do? just by getting a bit too excited and bending them the wrong way? my next toy i'm looking for a nice bendible one....so i can't break it! hehehe

anyways that's enough from me for now..

:angel1:

P

Persephone

Glass dildos and Doc Johnson Rule!

I too have a nice glass dildo! It is fantastic as most of my lady friends will also agree. They are also ultra hygenic as well.

I break many of my toys - especially those with a spinning vibrator attachment, quite annoying at times... however I have one at the moment that is fantastic! It's a Doc Johnson product called "The Wave". I have to agree that the Lucid Dreams series are brilliant!

As for bendy vibes - you could try the Spinal Spice Bendy Vibe. I haven't yet, but it's on my shopping list...

xxx

beebs

Foundation Member
I've been looking for ice moulds, would have a heap of fun with an icy cold butt plug....and no cleaning up afterwards!

P

Persephone

ice moulds...

Oooo... what a good idea! Maybe a candle taper mould? You can get them in different sizes and shapes from craft stores like Spotlight...

xxx

N

naughtybuttnice

Yes! Yes! Glass is Best!...hehehe

Oh! Yes Glass is best...I have a thread on this subject, Have a look below...

Link is broken so has been taken down

I was informed the glassy's are non breakable, as I asked this question before purchasing, as it did cross my mind, What if?.....Ouch!

I have broken a pearly which really was annoying, as I did love that one...And they are not real cheap...

Have recently purchased a "Loveclone II"...Which is amazing...Yep it really is a clone...LOL...It is just like the real thing...The shape, The feel...Absoloutely fantastic...

Oh! and Beebs, what a fantastic ice idea...I love it! You should market that one....

Last edited by a moderator:
B

babydoll boo

the glass toys are unbreakable when in use but if u drop them or say pack them in a bag and forget they are there then press down too hard on the bag then they will break.. i've seen those love clones but never tried them... and i have a perly one but it's so noisy..did u find this? adultshop has a vibrating glass toy at the mo...

Danni’s E-Glass G Spot Lover Kit

This kit is amazing! It starts with an ultra-sleek and slippery, curved e-Glass vibe perfect for G-Spot stimulation. Then slip on the ultra-soft PassionSkin ring with ticklers and insert the ultra-powerful mini vibe and go for the gold!
and i have one of these: the wand that is not the curvy one

Attachments

• glass toys.jpg
    glass toys.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 156
  • my toys.jpg
    my toys.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 147

beebs

Foundation Member
Well from reading all of the above I went and bought a glass butt plug..it is fantastic. Smooth and strong, it doesn't give like the latex ones seem to and it is just oh so filling.
thanx guys

Tiggirl

Foundation Member
Love, love, love the glass toys!
After wearing out a couple of vibrating toys, I bought a swirly one of these , and we've had hours of fun experimenting with it. My man is fascinated by the way it looks when we're playing with it...he's even named it =p
I love the way it feels, the versatility and of course the hygeine aspect =p

Attachments

• 1271530005.jpg
    1271530005.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 89
P

Persephone

My new snake!

As well as my Wonder Woman fixation - I also have an obsession with reptiles and in particular snakes. So imagine my delight when I found a snake shaped glass dildo. Not only is it nice to look at it - it's also absolutely fantastic and has quickly become my favourite toy!

xxx

Attachments

• my snake_edited.JPG
    my snake_edited.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 67
K

kiwimystic

obsession with reptiles

cool-smiley-014.gif
Well that is indeed a very nice toy Persephone
cool-smiley-014.gif

"If you happen to break it some day, im available as a replacement"

mixed-smiley-023.gif

P

Persephone

"If you happen to break it some day, im available as a replacement"

Let's not even consider the possibility of glass toys breaking! For a start they are fairly indestructible if you're using them correctly.

And I just don't want to think about what could happen if, when or where it broke... :sad1: ...ow ow ow ow ow ow!!!

xxx

C

curious85

I've always wanted one....maybe I should go shopping....after all tommorow is pay day