• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Girls in China - going soon.

P

Perth boy

I have been to most parts of Asia but never China. Next month I will be going to the Canton Fair in Guangzhon. Will be dropping into Bangkok fora few days on the way for the normal action.

My questin is has any punters been to Guangzhon in China and if so is it like other Asian citys with bar girls.

Is the game the same???

Any recomended bars and $$$$ would be a help.

S

Saige

Just dont fall in love, marry one and bring them home.....I have heard TO many sad stories of men being heart broklen and taken for everything they have.......even some seemingly intelligent men!!!

Enjoy your trip...remember SAFE SEX as that is the other thing you dont want to bring home!!

xxxxx

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Just be careful where you go. Not sure about Guang Zhou. But my friend got ripped off in Shen Zhen. He went there alone, went to a Karaoke bar, apparently that place is run by gangsters. They ripped him off on drinks and made him pay through his nose for WL which he didn't get to lay a hand on. He was lucky he got some money with him, that risky night cost him 3 grand chinese yuan. Make sure you have a local friend who knows where to go.

S

Saige

I agree Homer...unless you know the spots and the "system" they will see you coming a mile away......

xxxxxx

P

Perth boy

I agree Homer...unless you know the spots and the "system" they will see you coming a mile away......

xxxxxx

Saige your correct, the first few times I was in Thailand I got ripped off many times. I'm a sucker for those soooo cute Thai girls and they see you coming. The girls are very good at getting you to part with your money. The bar staff are also good at this NEVER start bar tabs pay as you go.

These days its differant because I know the "system" as you put it when it comes to Thailand or Manila but I got no idea about China was hopping someone could help.

S

Saige

Just remeber these girls come from extreme poverty (beyond many of our understanding) for them this is a fight for survival.....and unfortuantely the fight is not clean one....sad for everyone!!!

S

Saige

Also....do you think these girls have ever heard of health checks and how much natural sex do you think they have for an extra few bucks......OUCH....makes me itchy just thinking about it...lol!!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Also....do you think these girls have ever heard of health checks and how much natural sex do you think they have for an extra few bucks......OUCH....makes me itchy just thinking about it...lol!!

So what are ya saying? Stick to Langtrees? hehe...true that they don't have a safety standard for WLs. I'd think twice, or perhaps use personal protection thinking cap.

S

Saige

I would strap two on for safety!!

Of course stick to Langtrees........WE ARE THE BEST!!!

Fudd

Foundation Member
Saige your correct, the first few times I was in Thailand I got ripped off many times. I'm a sucker for those soooo cute Thai girls and they see you coming. The girls are very good at getting you to part with your money. The bar staff are also good at this NEVER start bar tabs pay as you go.

....I have been following a program on Foxtel called "Big Trouble In Thailand" and it explores the night life in Bankok, Pattaya & Phuket........very interesting.

Fudd :)

P

Perth boy

Just remeber these girls come from extreme poverty (beyond many of our understanding) for them this is a fight for survival.....and unfortuantely the fight is not clean one....sad for everyone!!!

Saige I have been to other Asian citys and yes these girls dont get health checks and they do unprotected sex as a add on sale because they are living in povity. Most will do anything for a buck and a lot of guys go to these places for this.

However its not all about sex. When in the asian bars its great fun. These girls know how to party and they party hard. Most will go home with you if you ask but some guys like me just like to find a girl to party with, take her out to dinner, go on a tour, buy her some new cloths or a bag, hell I have even jump on the back of a scooter and take off in the country side for a few days.
I have taken a few girls back to the hotel but have never had sex with them and never will as I am a clean freak and so scared of catching something. Ok dont mind a hand job Im not a complet freak.

My last trip to Manila I paid a girl $650 AUST for a week. In Perth I would have been lucky to get 2 hours. She had a scooter and took me all over the place. I saved a hell of a lot of money as when I brought food, drinks, clothes etc she got me a better price and I got my own tour guide. In return she had a great week, got paid and didnt have to have sex with anyone. I even met her family.

This is why guys fall for these girls they are a lot of fun and treat you like a king.

buts its 10% love and 90% money

Compainion and a local guide thats what I am after.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Guangzhou is a fantastic modern vibrant city.Buzz has some good massage girl favorites. Be very careful you don't let a girl pick you up on the streets and take you back to a massage parlor as some very dodgy things happen this way with stand over tactics.
As to the protection debate i find the Asian ladies as strict as the Australians. 10 years ago I heard all the rumors and sent a guy out to get sex without a condom. He had 8 massages and couldn't talk one girl into unprotected sex....so personally believe it is a way for the Australian girls to counteract the popularity of the Asian girls.

S

Saige

Thanks for the fact adjustment re: the protected sex...that is great to hear for all involved.....

I

intouchmassage

game is smililar and try another city nearby called 'dongwan'.

N

nanohits

The best place and the most quantity of gals in China is Changping in South China. You can have them for a night for about 1000 RMB.

I

Ishihara

ChangPing is a city in DongGuan which is part of GuanZhou in China.
Yes, the majority of the Chinese girls there are from different provinces in China and due to its culture and poverty situation, many girls flock there for work. Anywhere from Southern China, like GuanXi to Northern China like Mongolia and North-West China like Sichuan. ChangPing as a bustling city whose prosperity is due to prostitution. Hotels, shops and restaurants are constantly opening and in many cases blossoming because of it.

Most send money back to their families as extra income. And as working girls, they in fact earn more than all their families put together. And because they are girls...well if you know about what happens in China, it certainly changes the dynamics of China. For one thing, just imagine, the ratio of men to women in China are about 1 to 4. And with the working ladies earning more...well....

However, many of these girls do not understand safe sex and what is required. They lack in education and listen to many quack doctors out there in CHina who just charges them heaps of money for a "cure-all" jab in the butt. So people who go over, do your research and practice safe sex, even if the temptation is present.

Regards

N

nanohits

I can tell you that for the many years I have been there 100% of them have safe sex. To say that many dont is ignorant or you havent been there much to experience that as most KTV's you go to and when you pick girls up form there all of them practise and insist safe sex.

G

Ghost Protocol

actually saige , they must pass weekly health checks ..
and blood tests etc..to even start work
much cleaner than aussie girls .. asian girls make aussie girls look not good .
they use denatured alcohol on everything they touch ... including wiping the keyboard in an internet cafe....and door knobs on the room ...
sorry , but u want the truth . i have lived with these girls , and been to the clinic with them to get their clearance certificate

its the western guys that bring the filth....
off to asia again
j

Last edited by a moderator:

kcper

Bronze Member
actually saige , they must pass weekly health checks .. and blood tests etc..to even start work

they use denatured alchahol on everything they touch ... including wiping the keyboard in an internet cafe....and door knobs on the room ...
sorry , but u want the truth . i have lived with these girls , and been to the clinic with them to get their clearance certificate

its the western guys that bring the filth....

ouch, thats new to me, i always tought thai & chinese WL in thailand & china = guranteed STD or AIDS (bad generalization, i know..)

I

Ishihara

My understanding from my research is that they (China WL) although required by law to have weekly check-ups, their definition of a weekly checkup may not include the usual blood tests, STD and HIV checks. These are only the girls that work at KTVs and some "massage palours". Which accounts for approximately half of the girls working. There is also the other half that are working in other venues or "privately".

Now lets say that one of them does manages to catch something like HIV. "Slim chance" but possible. This happens at the beginning of the week after her blood test, she takes the blood test at the end of the week, but of course she continues working. It takes 3 months to get the results to tell her she is HIV positive. During this time, she continues working. That is what...90 days. Which equates to maybe 90 to 100 clients.

Who is going to be those lucky clients? And this is only HIV.

G

Ghost Protocol

....hmmmm, an interesting generalization..... :violent5:

sorry if i offended anyone..
i wore rubbers anyway .. but thats just me..

i remember a time when wl in aus used to shower before being with a client ... even that is a dieing out in aus ...hard to find
j

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Perth boy

Ok i have now been to Gaunzhou, Biejing, X'ian, Shanghai and today head off to Hong kong. All of the girls I have met have been safe. Very safe no you are silly.

Got to say like Thia girls better a lot more fun.