Hey there.If it’s the same Gigi, I’ve seen her at Club 387 in Como. It wasn’t recently though. Maybe like 3 months ago or so.
I think it’s the same one as its same owners and the photos looks like the same person.
This owner has many shops and the girls are frequently moved. Why don’t you call them to ask. If she’s in another one of their shops they should tell you. Otherwise she may have gone home or might be interstate.
Good luck.
Hey there.
Yeah that's the same Gigi, 387 is where I first booked her then she was moved to Abernethy.
I messaged the owner, and she replied that just left and doesn't know where to. She came across as annoyed at me for asking. But that's about as far as I got with it
Hi thanks for suggestionDrop in knock in on the door and ask for an intro, she could be there but not there..