• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Getting into the industry

A

amaryllidae

This question has probably been asked a thousand times, so please forgive me if this has already been answered.

I'm keen to be a sex worker. Always been curious about it. Problem is, I don't look like a supermodel. I also have two kids so my body isn't as firm as it was ten years ago. I am, however, cute and passionate and know how to pleasure a man. (I'm also very handy with a strap-on. And I'm bi.)

Obviously I could branch out on my own, but I'd like to work in an established brothel first to find my feet and learn more about the industry. Will they tell me upfront if I don't look good enough? I'm petite, size 10, I work out and try to look after myself.

Thanks in advance!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
It is amazing but the truth most guys do not want your typical super model. Instead they want a lady who is willing to give them a time they will never forget. And amaryllidae I believe you are one hot sexy lady.
:walk:

A

amaryllidae

Bluegrass9, thanks! (blushes). So to clarify, what makes a lady 'sexy', in your opinion? Btw there are some photos of me on Fetlife. :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Sexy is a lady who knows what she wants and goes out and makes it happen. The lady has a twinkle in her eye and she knows and they know they are in for the time of their life.

Myself I love a lady who has just had a shower and I can enjoy and explore all of her.

I hope this has helped. And yes I plan to have a good long look at you and your sexy pics.
:walk: