• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Genie and $2,000,000

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
You walk along a beach and you locate a Lamp, you pick it up and out pops a Genie, Genie says you have no wishes but I can give you $2,000,000 right now, but there is a catch, you have to become the opposite gender in the process, and everything you own previously will be gone.

Would you do it ?

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
You walk along a beach and you locate a Lamp, you pick it up and out pops a Genie, Genie says you have no wishes but I can give you $2,000,000 right now, but there is a catch, you have to become the opposite gender in the process, and everything you own previously will be gone.

Would you do it ?
Never xxxxxx

John Smithl

Legend Member
Depends...
What age would I be?
Would I remember my previous self and life experience?
_____

How about you Phoebe? and why?
I notice that no-one elaborates on why

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Depends...
What age would I be?
Would I remember my previous self and life experience?
_____

How about you Phoebe? and why?
I notice that no-one elaborates on why

You would be exactly 18.

No your life is new.

Viv - IL Signors

Bronze Member

Would you do it ?
No way.

T

Tania Admin

Would you do it ?
Nope. I love my family, my fur babies, my friends and i wouldn't want a dingaling and ball bags, stuff that! Money doesn't buy happiness either.

C

Ciao Baby

If I were walking my dog on the beach when we met the genie would he b able 2 come with me?

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Sign me up
As long as I'm a hot 18 yr old female

Image result for show me the money gif

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member

Would you do it ?
No way !

sparky

Legend Member
I wouldn't even quit work for 2 mil let alone swap gender and become 18 again
That would be stepping backwards in life