Gastro.

Nev

Gold Member
If I saw a lady yesterday afternoon, and had bad (3 rolls of toilet paper + mopped bathroom + load of laundry + 2 hours lying on kitchen floor + undies in bin + today in hospital) gastro last night and this morning, what should I do? Thankyou.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Agree, Let her know,
Is that where you got it from?
did you eat some food that was on the off side.

Possibly not the fault of a WL, so don't be to hard on her,
Gastro can be contacted anywhere, Bad Food, Public Toilets

It's just a dose of the shits
Like Work Daily

🐸 The Frenchman🐸

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I’ve been to some, privates, AMPs and establishments where you can smell the kitchen area. Even having to go past the kitchen in some and was astonished at the state of the hygiene.

Possibly easy enough to get gastro due to the nature of the services.

Hope you feel better soon @Nev, not a good experience.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I’ve been to some, privates, AMPs and establishments where you can smell the kitchen area. Even having to go past the kitchen in some and was astonished at the state of the hygiene.

Possibly easy enough to get gastro due to the nature of the services.

Hope you feel better soon @Nev, not a good experience.
Getting the shits
has to be better than getting an STI

🐸 The Frenchman🐸

1steelrod

Diamond Member
Poor fella. Nothing worse than trying not to fart at the same time as you are bending over the bunny spewing into it , hoping not to cough as your eyes are in tears with salty forehead sweat. What orifice is not safe from Gastro . Non. It's all fair game when gastro hits you hard.

1 question . Do you have children.
As children are basically the main carrier's of gastro .

Nev

Gold Member
Agree, Let her know,
Is that where you got it from?
did you eat some food that was on the off side.

Possibly not the fault of a WL, so don't be to hard on her,
Gastro can be contacted anywhere, Bad Food, Public Toilets

It's just a dose of the shits
Like Work Daily

🐸 The Frenchman🐸
It was probably picked up much earlier and may explain my inability to produce fluid.

Nev

Gold Member
Thanks. I sent message via establishment's website. I'll judge establishment based on whether she receives message.
"Hi, I saw XXXX on Thursday afternoon and couldn't produce fluid. Please let her know that I came down with gastro from Thursday night, so may have been infectious when I saw her. It would explain the non-performance. Thankyou.