• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Gang bang

M

Mary Anne PA

Have come across a girl who is willing to do a gang bang on the 13th October in a motel near perth . Like a gash for cash deal. If anyone is interested let me know . She is 23 brunette size 8 and is very experienced.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

Yes cancelled due to lack of interest sorry guys but girl is more than willing but had 1 pm only

ecchimiki

Gold Member
Yes cancelled due to lack of interest sorry guys but girl is more than willing but had 1 pm only

Fair bit of interest, but people wanted more details about cost posted in the forum... If you'd gotten that info, there would have been more pm's...

Buzz

Foundation Member
Im wondering what value guys would consider reasonable to be part of a gang bang.. Will be interested in reading all your comments

blacksparrow

Silver Member
i did pm him and got no response, so obviously he is bored, an needs attention. Im sure quite a few of us pm him with no response, if ur real buddy pm me, im still up for the gang bang!!!!bring it on!!!

svengali

Foundation Member
Groucho Marx once said: "I would not want to join any club which would have me as a member"

I would not want to risk my dick, health or dignity with the kind of girl who would take on a group of strangers.

TheCock

Legend Member
Groucho Marx once said: "I would not want to join any club which would have me as a member"

I would not want to risk my dick, health or dignity with the kind of girl who would take on a group of strangers.

ha? But you would risk it all with a w/l who does the same thing? Just not at the same time

svengali

Foundation Member
That is hardly a valid comparison.

One on one with a classy W.L. in private with all proper precautions taken is hardly "the same thing" as swordfighting my way through a rugby scrum of sweaty fellow punters to try and find a piece of the action. I bet you wouldn't find Lillian, Lily or any other lady with a grain of self-respect willing to be part of that scenario.

P

Perth boy

What if they all took the same precautions as a one on one w/l?

For a W/L It would be like getting your days work done in a hour or two.

It's also possibly some fantasy for some people. I know I would love a gang bang but one guys many girls.

Buzz

Foundation Member
good luck in finding that PerthBoy. I think you will find them in the same Isle in IGA as hens teeth lol

Jarum27

XXXXXXXXXX
Silver Member
Im wondering what value guys would consider reasonable to be part of a gang bang.. Will be interested in reading all your comments

Havent put much thought into it but ard $100 i guess. Also depends on the girl. If its Scarlett Johanson, easily $20k. If its Pauline hanson...maybe couple of dollars!!! :p

TheCock

Legend Member
For a W/L It would be like getting your days work done in a hour or two.

It's also possibly some fantasy for some people. I know I would love a gang bang but one guys many girls.

One guy 50 girls. Dont want too many girls or you wont be able to spend much time with all of them

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
A gang bang would be really interesting and fun ... one time. I wouldn't contribute more than a "standard" hour's price, though. Intriguing to think about ...

bushseeker

Foundation Member
One guy 50 girls. Dont want too many girls or you wont be able to spend much time with all of them
Im am sooooo going to the wrong kinds of gang bangs
and to the knockers. Sure each to there own but I really enjoy working as a team with like minded men to try and please a willing lady whovjust loves cock