• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Gaming

S

sexnut

Does anybody here game? I sorta do but prefer to be getting rsi from playing with a girl :D

Admin add poll

Xbox
PlayStation
Nintendo
Computer

S

Saige

HELL NO SEX NUT.....this is sex site.......bloody gamers....lol!!!
:violent5:

S

sexnut

Bj while gaming, cmon guys are you with me!:laughing4

Besides it gives your hands something to do lol

S

Saige

your hands should be in my hair or on my breasts.....lol!!!! But whatever blows your hair back :)

W

WRXXXR

I hammer the PS3 as often as possible. Mainly COD and GT5 with the playseat but obviously waiting for BF3. Got a BJ the other night while playing actually :)

Last edited by a moderator:

svengali

Foundation Member
Funny thing about me. I can drive anything on wheels like a pro within a few minutes of geting into or onto it and regularly operate complex and precise machinery but I am 100% useless with console games.

Just a blind spot I guess.

mikeymike7

Gold Member
Haha. I used to get the best of both worlds and loved getting lap dances at the strip clubs in Grand Theft Auto 4 :)

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Interesting Svengali, I'm the opposite. I'm a former airline pilot and games helped a lot in keeping the skills sharp. Can do some funky stuff in a plane but get me behind the wheel and it's not pretty. Tried to learn how to drive a truck not that long ago and it was like a drunk octopus trying to play chess.

And yes Saige is right, there's much better places to place your hands :icon_blow

thiswayup

Silver Member
This is how I roll, I have been known to play GT5 and COD every now and again

having-it-all.jpg

F

fiendish

Play Online PC games, nothing serious, maybe play a few rounds of Bad company 2 every few nights.