• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

G strings vs french knickers

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
im curious to know how those ladyboys can hide their gear behind those tiny panties they wear in some photos/videos i've closely looked and i can hardly see anything.i know when i put on a pair of g-strings everything falls out each side,and im not huge

link not working so taken down

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dez

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
Your testies pop up into the holiday home and the rest gets crammed in your butt crack.
Either way those queens have flawless hair and make-up and I die a little each time
I have to face the mirror with make-up
#dragqueenmakeupenvy

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Look at those knickers.............
827252_2ed9346_180x_.jpg

830685_c6ada35_180x_.jpg

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
So your the mongrel who stole my photo album :mad:
hehehehehehe.....who do you think????? You are lucky so far that I only put the "underwear photos" on the net.......it could be worse ;)

C

Care Bare

No pants .... No pants! Surely you need something left to the imagination .... Something to anticipate .... Maybe not. Different strokes for different folks I guess

Taslyn Pierce

♥Exotic Dancer of Langtrees♥
Diamond Member
Any kind of panties are fine by me, as long as theyve got the butt to make it work, Better yet NO PANTIES!