• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

G strings vs french knickers

Sherry

Legend Member
Guys what do you love on a woman? G strings or french knickers? And ladies which do you prefer to wear?
images
images
images

images
images
upload_2014-7-24_18-53-32.png

N

nightrider

Guys what do you love on a woman? G strings or french knickers? And ladies which do you prefer to wear?
images
images
images

images
images
View attachment 18819

Why would anyone want to choose between the G and the knickers, both should be recognised as the greatest inventions of their time, god bless those horny frogs for making the sexy french undies and hats off to whoever the genius was who looked at the smallest female underwear and thought " I can make that smaller if I use an eye patch and some string".........

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
G-string definately amust on a female love wearing em also but cant keep everything covered ......

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
You would find Miss Bunny French Knickers really a great EASTER treat!
ABCD.JPG

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
No points for guessing which side of the fence I am on!!!
aaaaaaaddddd.JPG

I admit my body doesn't allow me the luxury of using a g- string.......:shy::shy::shy:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
remember the times before the French style and the g-string ????????
upload_2014-7-25_20-50-41.png

upload_2014-7-25_20-51-3.png

honestly...........it probably took half of a booking to get the girls out of their undies but they did have style.
I love the 1920s ;)