Is the cunt on the forum? As far as I'm concerned he tried to blackmail the girls.Can also confirm he's a disgruntled client. Have seen the screenshots and also know his identity. Bloody moron
YepAt least going off of that it's safe to visit![]()
What an arsehole!Here is parts of the screenshot .. he offered $450 for nat sex outcall and changed his mind on arival. Not going to put up with this low ball act so refuse to serve him .
He had send numerous txt after to threaten , I ignored and he eventually posted it .
View attachment 166299
As far as I'm concerned trying to blackmail for sex is a VERY small step from rape.What an arsehole!
It is just intimidation to try and get something for free.
Blokes like this get off on bullying WL for their own amusement when it is the ladies livelihood.
Sorry you have to put up with that shit!
She certainly looks to be.Wow!!I'd pay 350 for Honebub. What a honey!!
I don’t know too many dogs (or other animals for that matter) who would act like this guy. Best not to compare our furry friends to this.Dog act !!!
Exactly.Extortian of the vulnerable is almost as low as you can go. Lets hope karma get a hurry on with this guy. He's just meat with eyes IMO.