• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Frozen sperm

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Now that I may have spoilt some guys lunch let me ask...

Depending on the circumstances would you ever allow your partner to use their ex`s sperm for the purpose of having a child and for the ladies would you ever allow your partner to place his ex`s eggs inside you??

I`m sure if you would then the child would still be loved to bits but who would you say the mother or father was???

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Wow, yet another good question...
But, HELL NO! I wouldn't, but I also think that it would depend on whether you were a 'functioning' partner or not?
I mean if I was in a relationship where I was no longer able to produce children and my partner really wanted to father a child and I was also inclined along the same path...well then I suppose it would be a different story?
Difficult to say if not in the predicament I suppose...and certainly not going anywhere near that predicament! Lol!

Lisa xxx

Happy2

Legend Member
Got off the tractor early this morning Got a few mills of it waiting to
thaw out right now.

C

Cathy/Diane87

This is a really good question and i would have to say no i wouldn't when i know there are all those children out there that need to be adopted so in this situation i would adopt a child.

dan60

Diamond Member
was keeping my own supply before my op in the freezer.

filled up a ice-cube tray full.
was ok for months until we had a big party, i got pissed and took my eye off procedings for a while and somebody thought it was ice.
i knew i should have done it professionally.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hmmmmm I am with Lisa....hard to say or to judge. Guess it depends entirely on the situation and who knows how we would react if we would have to face the same problem/question.

R.xxxxxxxxxxx